Misc GBAtemp SSBB Tournament

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have a really nice Ike, I'm not kidding. Normally.. the Ike's I play tend to rush a lot with laggy but strong attacks in mind. You had nice spacing and used the fast attacks more often. Your Ike's good.
tongue.gif

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok anakir!! Are you gonna face Hak now??? Would be awesome if u did! then i guess the winner of that would play NIN.

Then we would be at the finals
biggrin.gif

Well unlucky Dino u are amazing with ike, was hopin to see u in the finals again. Nonetheless, Anakir ur also really good! Congrats on the win!

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long do I have until I lose by default? I might be able to play Hak because I've spent way too much time waiting in line for Brawl today. I have to do work soon.. :x

Edit: Nvm, I see him typing. i guess I can have the match right now.
tongue.gif

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep I can play right now.

Edit: Masssssisvveee lag.

Not sure why it's lagging sooo much.
frown.gif
I got disconnected too. i'm guessing you did as well?

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Anxiously awaiting the result of this match -__-'

Nin is here now aswell! So the winner could play him asap ^______^. Then we could have the final match for the tourney wohooo!!... Well thats if Nin is free to play.

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hak won 2-0. Man, I swaer that game was running on something like 8 frames per second. Either way, good game.

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
god horrible lag and it really ruined the quality of play
frown.gif

HAK beats Anaki 2-0 anyways. Not the most fun though and I could see that you had a great ike and pit there. Hope to fight you in better online condition. Stupid wiikey...

And I noticed you are from ontario as well. Its really weird how really closely located ppl are having connection problems. I remember yonex also had similar issues earlier in the tourney
I suppose if NIN wants to play we can do that now to. Hopefully it won't chug as bad
frown.gif

BTW as far as the final goes. Mirato would have to win only one best 2 out of 3 set right while the loser has to win 2 sets? so essentially loser bracket one has to win 4 without losing 2? Just wanted to clarify as I got confused a bit

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Congrats on the win Hak!! Man yeh, when i played Hak the lag was extremely bad aswell, but apart from that he is still one kickass player!!

Nin, u got time on your hands to have this match?

PS: Soz about the persistent attitude guys, I just have TONS of work to do over the next few days, and tonight i am free so i thought its best to have the final match now.

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I was randomly using Ike cause I was expecting lag, I actually don't main Ike at all haha. Didn't do that great with it though. I'm still trying to find a way to beat Pit users. We gotta have some more matches some day, I remember that you had a really good connection for me before.

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I remember us having a good connection match too. In fact when I hosted the match before the insane lag started I thought "this is the best match I have ever had in terms of lag"

And yeah NIN I am still on so if you wanna go just PM me or reply.

BTW yeah I got a lot of work coming up as well so if I could get it done today that would be amazing as well. I look forward to facing one of the winner bracket titans and if I am lucky enough, the other one as well

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Cool, Ill take this opportunity to take one as well. Freshen myself up for the best of the best
biggrin.gif

btw talking about streaks, I just noticed that ever since I lost 2-1 to Tehlink (great player btw I thought he would go all the way) way at the beginning I have won all others 2-0. Woohoo lol. Just a little attempt at a mindgame (sux
tongue.gif
) before I go into the next matches
tongue.gif

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol, Hak and Nin, May the best win! Good luck both of you. Ill check this page in about 45 mins to see whos won. Hak if you win, you reckon you'd have time to have the Final of all finals today? ^____^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1