Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mirato said:
M!L Beat Stak 2-0

Btw to raganook we played this game early, as Stak wont be free next week. Please confirm with me if this is cool.

Great games Stak
smile.gif

Totally fine.

QUOTE(HAK_Devil @ Mar 31 2008, 12:21 AM) HAK AND STAK ATTACK beat Team Stan 2-0

nice games guys

When HAK and STAK Attack
You will have no choice but to go back
You will see the skills you lack
Fighting us is like a shot to your sack
You will be so broken you will get on crack
We are not flustered by your flack
Because when HAK and STAK Attack
We will beat you blue and black!

Love the rap..

Guys, check the front page. As you can see, only about 50% in any category matches were played. Only ONE person claimed a forfeit victory due to a no-contact on contact day. I obviously can't progress the tournament as is.

IF: you posted a win/loss/etc, and I didn't enter it, PM/post!
IF: your opponent didn't contact you on contact day/was a no show, post, so I can award you the win

The tournament will have to be delayed a day for me to enter all of this in tomorrow, so tomorrow will have to be an off day. Everyone contact me and let me know, so we can keep it moving!

DiNo29

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Raganook said:
Guys, check the front page. As you can see, only about 50% in any category matches were played. Only ONE person claimed a forfeit victory due to a no-contact on contact day. I obviously can't progress the tournament as is.
Well, for my 1v1 match, I was only available the 2 first days and joca the 2 last days ... we should be able to play our match like Tuesday (tomorow) 6am PST, which is 6 hours later than the deadline :S.
For my 2v2 match, I was available everyday until yesterday, and the other team only the last day (today). I said I "might" be available, but I'm not :/. And they didnt contact me today yet either. Again, available Tuesday 6am PST, maybe a little sooner.

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, DiNo and I couldn't play our match yet, but now that I have my wii back, as soon as he's ready we can play... BTW, what time zone is PST?? (I mean like -8 GMT)

omegakyogre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jesus.

Mokro is the LAGGIEST person I've ever faced. Literally, it's a 2 second delay. I didn't stand a chance, regardless of my 'skillz.'

I concede that Mokro won.

Couldn't have picked me a worse opponent, Raganook
rolleyes.gif

juicy_mokro

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I HAD THE LAG TO YOU KNOW BUT I WON SO TRAIN WITH LAG
I NEVER HAVE THAT MUCH LAG WITH SOMEONE IN CALIFORNIA MPHIL LIVES THERE TOO BUT THE LAG ISNT THAT HUGE !!

omegakyogre

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lose the Caps, Mokro
rolleyes.gif

You've always had a large amount of lag like that when fighting people in the US. Maybe not quite as bad, but still much worse than I've experienced. It was the first match I've ever played with someone in Europe. You're the only person on my Friend's List who plays from Europe-- It's kind of hard to 'train' with it >.>.

Good matches anyhow. I'm off to win all of my other tourneys' matches
smile.gif

TheKirbyMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
juicy_mokro said:
I HAD THE LAG TO YOU KNOW BUT I WON SO TRAIN WITH LAG
I NEVER HAVE THAT MUCH LAG WITH SOMEONE IN CALIFORNIA MPHIL LIVES THERE TOO BUT THE LAG ISNT THAT HUGE !!

QUOTE(omegakyogre @ Mar 31 2008, 06:52 PM) Lose the Caps, Mokro
rolleyes.gif

You've always had a large amount of lag like that when fighting people in the US. Maybe not quite as bad, but still much worse than I've experienced. It was the first match I've ever played with someone in Europe. You're the only person on my Friend's List who plays from Europe-- It's kind of hard to 'train' with it >.>.

Good matches anyhow. I'm off to win all of my other tourneys' matches
smile.gif

You arent alone. for some reason when i played Mokro in friendlies the lag was atroscious aswell. like...really really, 10 fps slow-mo bad....and im much closer to him than you are. Tbh its probably an internet exchange or node in holland where he lives.....can be the only explanation because some of his matches are lag free and others arent. I doubt its his fault.

Oh and Rag. My doubles match. Team DWAI VS XIII. one of the Team DWAI members dropped out. Outlaw. i think its 5 pages back or so. Dont think his buddy managed to find a replacement so i think thats me and skyos through with team XIII. If team DWAI contact us with a replacement though i would be more than happy to organise a match. play is better than nay.

juicy_mokro

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
alot of people in my list are green
and its like lagg free but sometimes the people that are green change into yellow sometimes oranges
and kirbyman thanx, i know its not my fault just sometimes i play lagg free sometimes i dont

team is time to die, when are you gonna show up alonsonic told me yesterday he would fight me and my friend today, we where waiting for you so tell me quick and come!

woody0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Prizesinferno said:
I beat Jack 2-0 but it was really laggy. He plays a really good Pit.

an as for the lag i only enctounter one screen freeze at the beginning of our practice match :S i didnt encounter any at all after that.

EDIT: just so you know. i atually won that practice match XD

yonex204

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
f*** this, i've waited for my opponent on like 3 different ocassions where he said he'd be there and he never showed up.
i

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: :sad: