OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zajoao said:
anyway, I think that some kind of evens or odds is better than the coin method, so nobody can say it's partial of you, right?? anyway, it's just a suggestion

Er...Isn't that exactly the same thing oO. You would have to trust me that the number I picked was even/odd. Anyways, read the bottom...

jaycee00 said:
forfeiting from singles...just so you'd know

This is irreversible, just so you know. I'm sorry to see you go =/

QUOTE(slayer080 @ Mar 27 2008, 01:43 PM)
add me too im a veteran
1) Slay
2) 0130-1629-2109
3) Singles AND Doubles
4) England GMT 0
5) msn/e-mail: [email protected]
6) my partner will be posted later (if I no edit until deadline, Random Partner)

blink.gif
rofl? Did anyone else laugh, or at least smile at this? But Slay, one thing I CAN say: you formatted your entry PERFECTLY
smile.gif
. I would have rooted for ya!

Important

Ok, there are only 5 singles games that haven't played their matches yet, and of course they still have all of today. If you are amongst these 5 singles games, please PM me with what the situation is, and continue to try to play your match today. This is how it works:

1) "I have been sending PMs/emails etc. to my opponent since contact day, he has never contacted me, so I request he be forfeit-lossed. = Forfeit loss to the unresponsive
2) "My opponent communicated to me on Day 1, but never got back to me, then suddenly shows up on the last day and expects to play!? thats unfair" = Forfeit loss to the unresponsive
3) "We have been communicating all the time, but just can never find a time to actually do our match" = coin toss

Make sense? Stop freaking out about the damn coin
tongue.gif
. What else am I really supposed to do? Look at my options:

1) Delay the entire tournament by waiting for the completion of the match (which happened last tournament, and was terrible)
2) Delay only what's affected by your match, let the rest of the tournament progress (which forces a ton of people to sit on their asses and wait because they have no partner)
3) Forcibly progress one player and forcibly drop one player to Loser's bracket in a random fashion so the tournament can progress

So as you see, its a last resort in an unsolvable situation. Remember that this is all for fun!

Anyways, the 5 singles games that are left, PM me with whats happening.

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Raganook said:
zajoao said:
anyway, I think that some kind of evens or odds is better than the coin method, so nobody can say it's partial of you, right?? anyway, it's just a suggestion

Er...Isn't that exactly the same thing oO. You would have to trust me that the number I picked was even/odd. Anyways, read the bottom...

hm... no, it wasn't cause i thought a PM-numbertaking-utopic way so nobody blames u for being eliminated, but it's too complicated and ur way is better... it's just sometimes my mind spins and i get those crazy ideas... lol

and i rofled too on the registering guy...

by team u mean doubles? 'cause deadline for doubles is sunday o.O

hm... i foresee i'll probably play GDrag next match?

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zajoao said:
by team u mean doubles? 'cause deadline for doubles is sunday o.O

No, I mean Singles. Fixed.

So far I've only heard from 1/10 people. I'll be back in roughly 8 hours, hopefully most matches will be taken care of
smile.gif

zeckyD

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
I can't find my opponement MIC. Anyone can tell him to understand i can't wait for him without sleeping or a message to tell me his disponibility (when he can be online). And is there someone to challenge me now for fun ? Thanks

MiCC176

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zacky D U didNt Add Me Ur NightMare....ii Think ur Afraid of Losiing Nd Takiing da shame 4 Talking!
added u already

MiC^
5026-4145-1388

saintgabriel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
hi i am gab the other palyer teh link no wants paly every day tell me i can play sorry bro and today is the final day to play the mach ( my english sux )

zeckyD

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
MIC add this friend code when the bracets was announced miC^ - 5026-4145-1388. Ok so you will be there at 9:10 PM ( your time) . Ok for me it's 00h10 AM. So Let's brawl.

.:Kurda:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Spike, so tomorrow at 10pm PST i want to have our match because this weekend im going on a buisness trip to Barbados so please tomorrow at 10pm PST. Looking forward to facing you. Oh and btw i sent you the message from Kurdo which is the account i created to sign him up.

zeckyD

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
I am online now mic. Check my FC zeckyD: 0860-2508-4525. I enter yours on monday what is miC^ - 5026-4145-1388. Are you all right for toon zelda pirate boat or metal gear ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...