Misc GBATemp SSBB Tournament =2=

ViewtifulV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theman69 and i lost to yonex and mphil 0-2.
doubles w/friendly fire is harder than it seems
frown.gif

Supah Eirian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm set to fight ROY tonight or tomorrow. I can't find him on the player's list, so I don't know if he is PST, EST, or what?

I'm down to fight tonight before 11:00pm PST or anytime after 6:00pm PST due to work...

I registered his FC on wifi and it says awaiting registration.

Anyone wanna practice in the meantime? My friend list is seriously weak. It is in need of some friends
wink.gif

My FC is on the little WiFi code link....

I'd like to choose BATTLEFIELD as my stage

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Ahaha ikenoi thanks
biggrin.gif
ur fun to play with man xD!!

Lets keep this sort of small talk convo in a different thread though, keep this mainly for the tourney matches ^___^!!

jaycee00

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
uh my guy only answers his mail like once a day, and so far they have been replies that havent lead to any solid scheduling. would my match turn into a coin flip?

pk!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Foie said:
PK hasn't responded to my email yet... I PMed him just a bit ago. Let's hope he replies.

I've answered, but apparently you can't see yet..
pk! said:
QUOTE(Foie @ Mar 25 2008, 03:35 AM) I sent PK an email, so let's hope he responds. (I have faith)

We have a difference of 4 hours (your GMT is -7, mine is -3)

What time you can play? 6 PM is good for you?

zeckyD

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Outlaw sorry for yesterday but it's was too late (was sleeping when the message arrived, 2hour in the morning). Can u ask MIC if he can Brawl when he wake up. Like that it'll be done in 1 or 2 hours. Thanks

zeckyD

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Mic , i you really want a match make me know in the day not at 2 or 4H in the night (GMT) when i sleep, please.
I keep refreshing this page every half hour so contact me quickly.

.:Kurda:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ummm, i pmed harejordan and spike/xpike and all i got in reply from harejordan was "What timezone are you?" A question that could have been answered by a simple look through the thread as i said Toronto , Ontario and i also pmed his partner about my availability, timezone, and location and i have not gotten a reply from neither of them since Monday. Does the above info mean it's going to lead into a coin toss? I hope not because i am not the inactive one :/

GizmoDuck

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
...? Actually, I have not received any messages from you, DS.Assasin. But anyways, if you want to fight tonight, harejordan gets off work at 10pm (PST). I'm not sure if that's too late for you guys or not. Or we can do it tomorrow before he goes to work at 4pm (PST).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: @Xdqwerty , Y