XP
Country
Canada
golden said:
Helmut said:
golden said:
Hey guys, on question 17:
QUOTE said:
17. In Game & Watch Gallery 4, only six games are available to play when you first insert the cartridge. How many games are contained on the cartridge in total?
10 (4 Unlockable)
15 (9 Unlockable)
20 (14 Unlockable)
25 (19 Unlockable)

the correct answer isn't there unless I am misreading something. I own that game and when I went to count all the games it came 1 higher than the closest multiple choice answer. WTF? Anyone else have any trouble with this?

The correct answer is there. If you found your information on wikipedia, check the recent change history of the article because it may have been altered by people who find funny to do so in order to see you check the wrong answer. So be careful about wikipedia.
I have the game. I didn't use wikipedia. I physically counted the games and it came one more than the closest multiple choice answer. Is there supposed to be nonplayable games in the gallery that I am supposed to count as well or something.

You have to count the classic ones too, not only the modern ones.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pimpmynintendo said:
The answer is there you probably just miscounted or havent unlocked them allNo I counted correctly thank you.

QUOTEYou have to count the classic ones too, not only the modern ones.
There we go. Thank you so much for that. I knew I was overlooking something. I know how to count. I counted them right but I guess I overlooked that little detail. Thanks.
grog.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dragoon709 said:
I personally love this quiz.....even though it was th first one I completed on this site. I think I got all the questions right, number 7 was a little tricky.
Number 7 was VERY tricky.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't no about the gba scene until I found the ds scene then my eyes were opened but not soon enough this was like 2-3 years ago when I learned of M3 G6 and supercard so I'm still gonna try anyway and hope I WIN!!!!!
gbasp.gif
+
yaynds.gif

superbob

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everybody

As for me, the tricky questions were :
5 because it was not very clear, and even with the clue given in the previous replies it was far from clear (do they always mean with cable or even with wifi link ?)
and when you search on the web a lot of possibilities are given ...
7 is not clear at first, because the correct answer seems not to be in the list, but with some deeper search it can be found (well it seems) ...
9 is a little tricky but again with a good search it can be found ...
14 was unclear because of the exception, but it has been cleared in previous replies
25 was wery unclear but thankfully a very usefull clue has been given to find the good one

Finally considering the clues given I think the hardest ones were 5 and 7.
I didn't submitted yet, I'm waiting for additionnal clues, but I think I'm fixed with my answers.

I really like to win (it would be my first linker) and if it's possible to install sakura or m3 real software (i mean a real functionnal install, not only the boot screen
smile.gif
) on it it could be great.

EDIT: sorry for possible language mistakes, english is not my mother language
Bye !

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
superbob said:
Hi everybody

5 because it was not very clear, and even with the clue given in the previous replies it was far from clear (do they always mean with cable or even with wifi link ?)
and when you search on the web a lot of possibilities are given ...
7 is not clear at first, because the correct answer seems not to be in the list, but with some deeper search it can be found (well it seems) ...
14 was unclear because of the exception, but it has been cleared in previous replies
25 was wery unclear but thankfully a very usefull clue has been given to find the good one

Finally considering the clues given I think the hardest ones were 5 and 7.
I didn't submitted yet, I'm waiting for additionnal clues, but I think I'm fixed with my answers.

I really like to win (it would be my first linker) and if it's possible to install sakura or m3 real software (i mean a real functionnal install, not only the boot screen
smile.gif
) on it it could be great.

EDIT: sorry for possible language mistakes, english is not my mother language
Bye !
Well superbob, I hope you win and enjoy your prize if you do. I completely agree with you that 5 and 7 were the hardest for me to get as well. I hope they take out both of them in the final countings because both questions had their problems because 5 was unclear and 7 did not have a correct answer. I sure hope I got them all right and win because if I win the cart I am going to let all my friends use it and pass it around between all my friends so they can all play all the games they want.
yaynds.gif

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Q5 , wouldnt it be possible to connect endless GBAs with Cables having a hub o0 ?

Hm, however , Ill take the maximal multiplayer count~

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
superbob said:
-It was said to be the maximum amount of players that could be connected with the wired cable thing. I assume without that hub thingy so the maximum amount of players that could be connected in a game.

-Apparently it was a typo? I'll look again maybe.

-Not sure Found it

-It is a GBA quiz so I assume the GBA number...

-I couldn't find that ROM!
Oh well...I already won an iTouch from Moonbooks. I don't need another one. It seems there are less spammers this time around.

Skeith

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've just submitted my answers, and I hope I got as many right as I think. Checking previous posts cleared most of my troubles, but not the ones for the first question. As I'm not a native english speaker it makes it even harder to fully understand it.

Valdure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woot! Finally took the plunge and submitted my answers! Don't even care if I win after all the quadruple+ checking I did. Just hope I don't screw it up like I did with the acekard quiz. Though winning would be nice.
biggrin.gif

999roy999

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*gulp*
I was strong and pressed submit!
Here's hoping to my first slot-1 flash card!
I guess I have a 25% chance of getting 7 and 14 right... and probably a less chance of getting chosen if I do get them right/ if they're thrown out.
Thanks Gbatemp, another fun quiz that successfully wasted an hour of my life
grog.gif

Japhle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only question which currently Is unpossible to find on google if you word it right is which Flashcart was reviewed first, but if you Think about it it's probably got *bleeped out to prevent something*.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-