[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I... won?
WTF_by_mrpajamasharkman.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Big BRAVO to the winners, I'm glad I entered the competition, I've learned some of the stuff I didn't know, and remembered some of I forgot..

Congratulations to all winners, enjoy your new carts!!

lukereeve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Congratulations all. I was fortunate enough that I could've been one of the winners however no hard feelings. I hope some people get some good use out of those carts.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Pikachu025 said:
Oh well, congrats to all the winners!

I picked Gameboy Color for #3 by the way, as I was expecting a trick question here. Nintendo DS was just so damn obvious, and if you remember, the Japanese release of Pokémon Crystal on the GBC allowed trading and battling using mobile phones all over Japan. Whatever, I won in the last quiz, so I guess it's only fair.
Yeah, I thought the same thing... But then after re-reading the question I realized it was talking about Wi-Fi... Crystal worked thru mobile phones, and that would mean GSM/CDMA/whateveritwas and not Wi-Fi
wink.gif

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
Got them all right (includinig the Manhunt question), didn't win... but it's only a 50/357 chance (about 14%) which is a much higher chance than I expected lol

good job GBATemp for being one of the few popular internet communities that supports their userbase with such dedication.

By the way, to the person/persons responsible for editing Wiki articles to rig the competition... that's pretty low.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
25/25... didn't win anything. Oh well, I already have a (outdated) flashcard, so I'll make do.

I feel bad for those people for whom this was the only way to get a flashcard, since I was one of them until one year ago.

Kyusuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I originally thought the controversy question was Manhunt but the discussion on the question led me to say Bully, otherwise I had the rest correct, shame I wasn't one of the 50, but large congratulations to the winning 50 participants.

Kestol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well.. I didnt get all right either..
frown.gif

Nvm^^

Grats to all winners
wink2.gif

*Cough* If u dont want the price *Cough* I'll be glad to take the burden from you
evil.gif

Naaah^^

Grats everyone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-