Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
e3-header-overlay-latest.png
Wait, what? E3 isn't for a few more months, this has to be too early, right? You're kind of right! But, I'm excited to announce that I will be representing GBAtemp.net on the E3 show floor this June 16th-18th! After waiting on a bated breath for the application to process, the application was processed and approved today! Let me know your thoughts and possible requests! It'll be my first time at a real convention of sorts, so this is definitely going to be something I can look forward to this summer!

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is pretty awesome!

Hoping to see some coverage of the event, with Video walkthrough on Gaming booths, Video Interviews, First impression Articles and all :mthr:

(You could even take P1ng with you so he can call all games crap as he films and uploads stuff to Twitch or something :tpi: )

Lets see what you'll come up with

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
This is pretty awesome!

Hoping to see some coverage of the event, with Video walkthrough on Gaming booths, Video Interviews, First impression Articles and all :mthr:

(You could even take P1ng with you so he can call all games crap as he films and uploads stuff to Twitch or something :tpi: )

Lets see what you'll come up with

hey, it's just one guy, not the whole GBAtemp team :P let's not aim too high for this first year, shall we
Ryukouki, don't put too much pressure on yourself. It's already great that you got a pass.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey, it's just one guy, not the whole GBAtemp team :P let's not aim too high for this first year, shall we
Ryukouki, don't put too much pressure on yourself. It's already great that you got a pass.

indeed, I know that. But I wanted to take the chance and throw my thoughts about future possibilities on the table anyways :P

Anything Ryukouki comes up with to do there is good to me, even if it's just a article (already having the meaning to go to E3 representing the forum is awesome enough really)

Weird that only one person is allowed though ...if some other mod could go with him, more coverage possibilities would open (even if just a simple non-edited video coverage)

Reactions: Ryukouki

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm not at all actually I'm really stoked. Staff are more than welcome to apply to come with me, wink wink. This would be a good time to meet me. ;)

Walker D: The E3 application applies to only individual players - I can't just batch invite. :P And each person has to submit their own unique credentials that unfortunately relates to editorials. As I'm the only guy right now writing editorials, we're kind of out of luck at the moment, but HEY! I got in and that to me is more important than anything. :)

Reactions: Walker D

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhhh.... I have a confirmation email with a bar code, so yes, I am going. :) The image above is just a placeholder - I'm not gonna send out that post with all my information on it. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over