FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This would be week 18 of the GBAtemp book game club. For the new members the idea behind this is every week we put forth a game to play after which we all discuss the game either as a whole or parts worth discussing. Although we want the suggestions to be enjoyable this is not a top ?? games list (although they can and do feature) and titles that can appear include things worth knowing about, games with interesting play mechanics, notable titles from a industry perspective or something along those lines and on occasion we will have a special feature (a compare and contrast for instance) or restriction on the selection (early releases, must be available under a given price....) to mix things up. The games themselves will usually draw from systems we usually cover around here but that is not a rule of this and titles can come from commercial releases, homebrew, hacks or something else entirely.[/p]

Lifesigns: Surgical Unit DS

Also known as Lifesigns: Hospital Affairs when it appeared in Europe this game was a very near launch title for the DS that was developed by Spike who have several titles but are probably best known for their Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z games. It took several years to appear outside Japan and those years were not all that kind to it as they featured some now legendary titles of the genres Lifesigns finds itself in. Still we hold it is a great early DS title and if you have otherwise exhausted the phoenix wright titles and Trauma center (the two titles this game is said to be a blend of) you should definitely give this a spin.[/p]

A trailer although it might be hard to read, some "lets play" are available as well​
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZKUk3xBAKI[/youtube]​

go2374.png
GBAtemp release thread

Did the time it took to get a translation leave cause it to be overtaken by better titles or was it a case of good someone got around to it? Share your thoughts with others in the discussion below[/p]
discuss.png
 Discuss

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&search_tags=gbagotw&search_app= should get you other links in this series

Pablo3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hmm a Trauma Center Style game with grafics to childrem 6~10 years. I gonna experiment

"Let's begin the operation" ;D

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I played this game before. Story is lacking. Touch screen control is not precise. Some operations are plagued with bugs. Translation is horrible.

Trauma Center is much better choice.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
had a lot lot lot of drama (like Soap Opera drama) compared to Trauma Center..which is instant action....I got very very far in it...but then my MicroSD card snapped. and I havent played it since
smile.gif

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I tried this once, but I was instantly stuck on a level early on that always registered everything I did as wrong. I quit playing after that. The gameplay is VERY beta-Trauma Team, I'm sure.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
the game itself was a nice similitude to trauma center but did not get the attention it needed.
many played but not many got interested.

for fans of trauma, they were expecting better and it seems the flow continues till today.
but as fast, i also recommend this game and its better than many games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-