Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
hb.png

The 2011 GBATemp Homebrew Bounty has more than $5,000 USD up-for-grabs. The Bounty has already produced more than 50 entries! There are currently less than 24 hours to submit new entries! The only rules of the Homebrew Bounty is that the project must either be new or include significant updates, and each individual project can only be submitted into 1 single category.

All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm GMT. New thread creation will be locked at that time. Developers will have 1 week to update their entries and edit their entry threads, after which time the judging will begin.

All community members can get involved by helping developers to squash those last minute bugs. Head over to the Bounty Forum and help test. Be sure to post your comments as this is a community event we want to read your input.

We wish the best of luck to all contestants and thank you for your participation in the 2011 GBATemp Homebrew Bounty!

icon11.gif
Time Zone End Times
icon11.gif
 Homebrew Bounty 1 Week Extension Discussion
icon11.gif
Homebrew Bounty Rules
icon11.gif
Homebrew Bounty Entry Forum
icon11.gif
Homebrew Bounty Donations

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
seems he had it compiled to run on the ievo but ran out of time to add updates. sadly i don't think it will be entered or released anytime soon. life gets in the way like that, we all hope he considers releasing it again one day with save/load updates and bug fixes.

-another world

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Another World said:
seems he had it compiled to run on the ievo but ran out of time to add updates. sadly i don't think it will be entered or released anytime soon. life gets in the way like that, we all hope he considers releasing it again one day with save/load updates and bug fixes.

-another world
sad

i was really looking forward to it
but i respect normmatt for what he does and i understand that he couldn't find time
the same thing happened to me and the tutorial competition

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone