Emulation GBA rom on DSiXL with AK2i

minix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
is there anyway to play GBA rom on the DSi XL with Ak2i? Any good and stable emulator that work with it? Can NO$GBA work ?
Thanks

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, you'll have to get the DSTWO instead.

The only way to do GBA on the Acekard 2 is with a slot-2 expansion, which can't be used on the DSi as it lacks the slot.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
minix said:
is there anyway to play GBA rom on the DSi XL with Ak2i? Any good and stable emulator that work with it? Can NO$GBA work ?
Thanks
Ummm. No. Without a Slot-2 the AK2i can't emulate GBA games. If you want GBA games on a DSi, I suggest the Supercard DSTwo. NO$GBA is a full-blown PC emulator, how would you ever be able to get it to run on an AK2i or even a DSTwo?

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Without a slot 2 there's no way to run GBA games on an Acekard. iPlayer and DSTWO only can do it because they have an extra powerful CPU on the cartridge itself. NO$GBA and VBA are PC applications, and you can't run a .exe on a DS. (Even if I'm wrong about that, PC emulators can't work on a DS for the same reason any other GBA emulator can't, if I'm not mistaken)

retroman51

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
minix said:
oh sharks ! then should have bought the SuperCard DSTwo instead of AK2i ... oh well ....

Compatibility is better with a acekard (w/akAIO) than an iPlayer or SuperCardDS2.
yaynds.gif
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?