xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
it was something bout mario red hot campagine which is not listed there cause the rom dosn't work/exsist or something like that and some other games too i don't remember excaktly

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
how people choose to number their roms on irc is up to them
their is loads of different numbering systems (pocketheaven,gbatemp,advanscene and so on)
we dont even bother with numbers in the irc topic anymore and if it wasnt for the fact that we use the numbers here for the database we wouldnt use them on the site either

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
The mIRC channels tended to use the Pocketheaven release list, which was the scene standard one for years. The GBATemp board felt that there should have been a few releases added that were not included in the Pocketheaven version, so the GBATemp numbering system was born. GBATemp is probably the most popular website so there is no pressure to revert to the scene standard.

Pick a system and number whichever way you prefer. Or skip numbering and go for release folders or rom names.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
We (GBArl) follow PocketHeaven numbering system, which is different from GBATemp one (if i'm not wrong, no free games listed, like contest prices).
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.