Not open for further replies.

Tharore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Everyone said THERES NO GBA LOADER FOR DS!!! They are making a mistake...... Many People Are Waiting For This, Or many People Said There Will be Never One.... Well... Here it is!!

Download Here!!

Link death? PM me or Comment

NOTE: u need Gba Roms And this download for this (duh) also its a lil bit hard to use.... well it worked for me.....

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the hell is up with people posting so many bullshit files today? Are the mods on vacation?

No, I haven't downloaded it yet, but if it's not garbage it's just a rebranded software to flash files to your 3-in-1 or whatever.

Get a life.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
most people know you will need a slot-2 card of some kind to play gba games on the DS

so you will need a slot-2 card of some kind to play gba games on the DS

S

spectral

Tharore said:
Well why it works then? u dont even need 1 in 3 if you use this.....

Its called a 3 in 1 not 1 in 3 and yes you do need one to use this. This was the original app designed for the 3in 1 before slot 1 carts started supporting it natively. You either haven't even tried it or are lieing.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Quanno said:
You are just destroying the name of holland.
Second that![/offtopic]
Just another noob who thinks that he's all funny...
As allmost everyone knows already, it isn't and won't ever be possible to emulate gba on the ds...
It's just 'cause the ds isn't fast enough... AND... If someone makes one, it will be slow, and imo it won't be able to emulate all gba games...

Tharore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Berthenk said:
Quanno said:
You are just destroying the name of holland.
Second that![/offtopic]
Just another noob who thinks that he's all funny...
As allmost everyone knows already, it isn't and won't ever be possible to emulate gba on the ds...
It's just 'cause the ds isn't fast enough... AND... If someone makes one, it will be slow, and imo it won't be able to emulate all gba games...

well i CAN save\play\load GBA games with it.... so dunno how you guys cant... i dont have a 3 in 1 pack and still i can play

S

spectral

Stop lieing. You either have the 3 in 1 or one of the other supported slot 2 cards. People on here have known about EXPloader for a long long time. You can even download it in the downloads section. It simply cannot work without a slot 2 card. It doesn't matter how many times you claim it does, it is impossible.

Tharore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ryupower said:
will do you have a card in the GBA slot (slot-2) of the DS
i got an 1 in 3 pack But that one doesnt work and NO i had not a GBA card into Slot 2

i am not lieing! if you dont trust me i will make a movie of me playing it WITHOUT 1 in 3 pack

S

spectral

Its not that we dont trust you its that what you are saying is not possible. People here know exactly what that program is and it 100% doesn't work without a slot 2 card. No matter what you say it is not going to change that fact.

Tharore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
spectral said:
Its not that we dont trust you its that what you are saying is not possible. People here know exactly what that program is and it 100% doesn't work without a slot 2 card. No matter what you say it is not going to change that fact.

well i tried everything to made GBA work on my R4.... i installed software on my r4.... maybe i ever installed software that made MY Gba Exploader Work?

S

spectral

Tharore said:
spectral said:

well i tried everything to made GBA work on my R4.... i installed software on my r4.... maybe i ever installed software that made MY Gba Exploader Work?

It doesn't matter what you installed on the R4. For starters the DS simply cannot run in GBA mode from a slot 1 card and also even if it could the program you linked to isn't designed to do that. No matter what else is installed it cant chage how the program works and that programs sole purpose is to copy games from the SD card to a compatible slot 2 card. Do you have any card at all in the GBA slot? It works with more than just the 3 in 1 iirc.

Tharore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i Am Using another Version of it.... well.... This Topic Is kinda stupid if noone has a working one..... (DELETE IT)

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tharore said:
This Topic Is kinda stupid if noone has a working one..... (DELETE IT)
Hmmm, deleting it won't do any good, because people still want to see a video of it working without a slot 2.
Edit : Just downloaded, opened the .ini, and the stuff in there looks too much Dutch to me...

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
i d/led yous and d/led the one in the d/l section
checked the hashs of the nds file

CRC32 3BE66523
MD5 51498BE794246B640602F9B22FCABF21