GBA expansion slot problem

Discussion in 'GBA - Emulation' started by Malazan, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Malazan
    OP

Malazan Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2009
    Canada
    Hello guys, I'm hoping someone can help me with an issue. I recently put some GBA games into my GBA folder on my MicroSD card. I put in my GBA expansion pack. I go and try to start a game and it hangs on GameBoy. Only the GBA games hang, my NDS ones are perfectly fine. Also earlier when I first tried GBA, I played Zelda and it said save file corrupted. I turned my DS on and off and thats when it started to hang. I tried to temporary hang fix that was mentioned in the M3 Sakura FAQ thread, didn't seem to work. I also tried the GBA fix mentioned in the Bug thread where I go to the left to access settings to make a save file, but no dice. Am I missing something here? I also dled a gba exploader some of them dont recognize my M3 Perfect bundled GBA expansion, while others do, but yet still hangs. Is there anything I can do to fix it? Or atleast diagnose the problem? =[

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice