gba expansion save problem

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by hakarx, Oct 26, 2009.

Oct 26, 2009

gba expansion save problem by hakarx at 7:47 PM (793 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. hakarx
    OP

Newcomer hakarx Newbie

Portugal
    well i got an m3 ds real and my cousin borrowed me the gba expansion pack,i played but when i was playing sumon night i realised the game couldnt save,then i tried other gba games and the saves were gone,i just created a folder for the gba games and i started playing,i dont know if i have to put something else there,people told me it may be the batterie but my cousin says he didnt play the expansion pack more then 4 hours :S

i just want to play sumon night :<

OUENDAN

ps: sorry if i made many mistakes,im portuguese so not the best at english :S

2. velocity37

Member velocity37 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yeah, the battery would be the first thing to look at.

You'll want to pop open the cartridge and check it with a multi-meter to make sure it's still giving an acceptable voltage. If it's toast, you'll have to replace it with a new one. Depending on how they've got it in there, it might be really easy, or it could require soldering or creative use of a knife and electrical tape (ala the 3-in-1 replacement).

Of course, if you want to save yourself the trouble I'd simply say buy a new one, but I can't seem to find a store that has stock on a lone M3 Real GBA Expansion pack. Perhaps try a 3-in-1?

3. Van_Tastic

Newcomer Van_Tastic Member

Morocco
    I have an alternative problem: Whenever I plug-in my µSD to my computer, add/delete some files and replug it to my M3 DS Real and start Golden Sun for instance, I find out that I have an older save generally I lose 3-4 hours of game and it starts to get really annoying [​IMG] How can I solve that ? And thanks in advance !

4. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    manually backup your save after your done, The M3 has no auto backup feature of save data for GBA.