gba expansion save problem

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by hakarx, Oct 26, 2009.

1. hakarx
    OP

hakarx Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    well i got an m3 ds real and my cousin borrowed me the gba expansion pack,i played but when i was playing sumon night i realised the game couldnt save,then i tried other gba games and the saves were gone,i just created a folder for the gba games and i started playing,i dont know if i have to put something else there,people told me it may be the batterie but my cousin says he didnt play the expansion pack more then 4 hours :S

i just want to play sumon night :<

OUENDAN

ps: sorry if i made many mistakes,im portuguese so not the best at english :S

2. velocity37

velocity37 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 4, 2007
    United States
    Yeah, the battery would be the first thing to look at.

You'll want to pop open the cartridge and check it with a multi-meter to make sure it's still giving an acceptable voltage. If it's toast, you'll have to replace it with a new one. Depending on how they've got it in there, it might be really easy, or it could require soldering or creative use of a knife and electrical tape (ala the 3-in-1 replacement).

Of course, if you want to save yourself the trouble I'd simply say buy a new one, but I can't seem to find a store that has stock on a lone M3 Real GBA Expansion pack. Perhaps try a 3-in-1?

3. Van_Tastic

Van_Tastic Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    Macau
    I have an alternative problem: Whenever I plug-in my µSD to my computer, add/delete some files and replug it to my M3 DS Real and start Golden Sun for instance, I find out that I have an older save generally I lose 3-4 hours of game and it starts to get really annoying [​IMG] How can I solve that ? And thanks in advance !

4. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
    manually backup your save after your done, The M3 has no auto backup feature of save data for GBA.