Not open for further replies.

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a gba emulator or a way to play gba roms on the r4i gold because i really wanna play a certain game.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
jurassicplayer said:
I looked at this thread title...laughed...checked again to make sure...chuckled a little more and entered the thread...and as expected, I found the sorry question I was expecting to find.
That quote directly contradicts your signature.

And No, there will NEVER be a GBA emulator on any card without an internal CPU or doesn't run in DSi mode.

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok if there is no emulator is there a way i can convert the gba file to nds file or something to play it or any other way

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've heard dumber questions like, "can I play wii games on my R4 sdhc"? Because the touch screen can act like the wii mote...true story

EDIT
Roxas93 said:
ok if there is no emulator is there a way i can convert the gba file to nds file or something to play it or any other way

????
wacko.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
jurassicplayer said:
I looked at this thread title...laughed...checked again to make sure...chuckled a little more and entered the thread...and as expected, I found the sorry question I was expecting to find.
That quote directly contradicts your signature.

And No, there will NEVER be a GBA emulator on any card without an internal CPU or doesn't run in DSi mode.
I see no problems...I replied in a manner where they might obtain information about the problem at hand in such a roundabout way that it can be considered being a jerk, but beneath the superficial part of the line, by reading this line one can ascertain that this sort of question is equivalent to that of a joke and should have been able to conclude that there is no such GBA emulator and that the needed information must have already been online prior to the post; otherwise, the poster (me) would not have any way to say "I found the sorry question I was expecting to find" without knowledge about the question.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Roxas93 said:
Learn programming and reverse engineer the entire GBA game and recode it from scratch, or
Buy an 'enhanced' DSi flashcart with GBA emulator support, ie DSTwo

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok is there a way to convert the gba file to a gbc file because i have the lameboy emulator if that will work

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roxas93 said:
ok is there a way to convert the gba file to a gbc file because i have the lameboy emulator if that will work
No. There is no possible way to do this. There is NO way to play gba games on a slot 1 card unless you buy a SuperCard Two.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Roxas93 said:
Why in the world are you posting in ways that make you look dumber o.0...There is NO WAY to put gba on the R4i or almost any other slot-1 flashcart (except DSTWO, iPlayer, and iSMM)...PERIOD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes