Hacking gba cia install

anon3536

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alrighty, so i have my nands unlinked, patched agb, trying to install a gba cia into sysnand, keep getting no database error when i try to install anything to sd in sysnand, iv read how to have system fix corrupted title.db and what not but my issue is i have a 4 different /Nintendo 3ds/<id0> 's, i think iv figured out which is my emunand (its largest size) originally i only had two of them in there(looked at backup folder i had for sd card) can anyone help me?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you really shouldn't have 4 folder in there, only like... two.

however, i dont see what would speak against putting the two files into all the folders that dont have them yet. afterwards, whatever is actually your sysnand will fix them and you should be good to go

anon3536

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm i could put them in the three i dont believe to be emunand, didnt wanna just do it to all four but in the process of making this posted i realized the one that was clearly bigger than the rest would prob be my emunand and just avoid putting it in that one and i should be good........

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thats very likely your emunand yes. the thing is, you're not breaking anthing by putting it even in there (unless you already have those two files in there. you shouldn't switch them out i think.

anon3536

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
such simple solution fixed what iv been searching the forum for half hour to find, thanks lol, i feel retarded as crap right now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn