GB Micro

chooch81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't realise it was rare. I remember a few years ago the shops here (UK) were selling them all off for £20. Too shortsighted to buy one.
frown.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
They were never all that popular outside of Japan as far as I'm aware. They have become fairly rare now, as everybody wants one.

Finding one cheap won't happen unless you get lucky on eBay as far as I'm aware.

chooch81

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've never owned a micro and love the idea of its lovely screen, tiny form and every GBA game known to man
smile.gif

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My brother happens to have the Famicom edition of the GameBoy Micro. He's been wanting to sell it for a while. Should I talk to him for you?

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Don't listen to these fools. The Micro isn't rare at all.
tongue.gif

It goes for and average of 40 bucks. I have seen loose ones (with faceplates cases and stuff) go for as low as 30.

New ones fetch 70 (I see TONS of Famicom Edition ones on Ebay).

The Japanese Famicom edition is better; the packaging is way nicer. It has a box with a bunch of cool Famicom related inserts, an the US version is a shitty "tear open and toss out" type of package.

I LOVE my Micro. I have the MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box Micro and it is my "handheld of choice". I use it (and my EZ Flash IV) more than any other handheld... or home console, for that matter. I LOVE to SP too... but the Micro's form, build, and battery life make it superior in several ways.

Bree500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was gonna buy a gameboy micro a few weeks ago. The guy wanted 120 dollars for it and it all these extra accesories, etc. I thought it was a little overpriced, but in good overall condition. I am planning to get one for around 60 dollars.

My biggest issue with buying things online is people don't usually give an accurate description of the item they are selling. There is so many times i have bought something and the person says the item is brand new or like new and you get it and its a all scratched of completely used and really bad condition. I haven't really been lucky with buying things online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ