Hacking Gateway stopped playing games after the update?

Tigro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I have a 3DS XL running 4.5.0. I've had Gateway since basically the very beginning but lately I've been out of the loop for a while (my latest GW update was 2.6). Since now I have more free time on my hands, I decided to get back to 3DS and so I updated the GW to Ultra 3.4.1 and then in the GW mode, I decided to update the software as well.

As a consequence, I now have GW3D 10.5.0-30E running in Gateway mode but the game menu seems to have stopped working. Has the shortcut simply changed so that it's no longer the Select key when focused on the game cart icon or have I messed up? How badly, if so?

I've read the FAQs before updating but haven't found any info about not updating so I thought nothing bad could happen... :) Any way to fix it?

Last edited by Tigro,

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
go to gateway website and download the new 3.7.1 ultra files

Seconded, 3.4.1 Ultra gives support for 10.1. Since you are on 10.5 you'll need to use 3.7.1 even though it's beta. Every time a new home screen update comes out, you need to update the GW firmware as the address that is patched to make the game menu works keeps changing.

Reactions: Tigro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: