Gateway n3DS manual missing

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by AmaliaKalio, May 30, 2015.

1. AmaliaKalio
    OP

AmaliaKalio Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2014
    United States
    Just got my Gateway yesterday and started going off of the Ultra manual they had on their site. This started me down the path of using the save exploit for Ocarina of Time. The tab has since closed and I lost the pdf they linked. When I went back, it seems the domain it was hosted on has been parked, making the file inaccessible. Has anyone got a link to the recent n3DS manual, or maybe the rest of the instructions?

Side note, the CubicNinja exploit didn't work.

2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Here you go friend http://maxconsole.com/maxconsole_files/v3.2.1-New3DS.pdf

LameNobody likes this.
  3. AmaliaKalio
    OP

AmaliaKalio Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2014
    United States
    That domain is also down.

4. Tbone182a

Tbone182a Advanced Member

Nov 15, 2003
  5. AmaliaKalio
    OP

AmaliaKalio Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2014
    United States
    Huzzah. Thanks!

6. uchihakuhn

uchihakuhn Newbie

Newcomer
    May 31, 2015
    just to be clear, I'm having the same case as Amalia, a total newbie,and just got my GW yesterday.
    So i'm wondering is using CubicNinja or Zelda the only way to exploit for a New 3DS now ? if that's not the case, anyone can provide me a full instruction on how to please ? really appreciate it .

7. BobDoleOwndU

BobDoleOwndU GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 28, 2013
    Canada
    Currently, yes, Cubic Ninja and Ocarina of Time are the only methods to exploit the N3DS; however, you only need to use the exploit once as you can install the MSET exploit after that, and run GW through the DS profile exploit.

8. uchihakuhn

uchihakuhn Newbie

Newcomer
    May 31, 2015
    well. thats what i feared ... Thanks dude!
    right, another question. If i am to choose between those 2 games, which would be better ? personally I think Cubic Ninja, since i can't get my hand on any exploited Zelda game. So Cubic Ninja ?

9. mech

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Vanuatu
    Cubic Ninja 110%, way better choice.

10. Dragaan

Dragaan GBAtemp Regular

Feb 4, 2015
    United States
    California
    Yep. Cubic Ninja should be a lot easier/cheaper to get. It's also easier to use, you just have to scan a QR code, versus injecting a save into an OOT cart (I don't know if this has changed lately but CN is much better imo)

11. BobDoleOwndU

BobDoleOwndU GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 28, 2013
    Canada
    Nope, hasn't changed, OoT still needs the save file to be injected.

CN is definitely better, no save injection required and it allows you to do a lot of other non-Gateway related stuff too.

12. uchihakuhn

uchihakuhn Newbie

Newcomer
    May 31, 2015
    good enough, that's more than perfect mark. I will definitely get the game tmr. Thanks a lot guys :D