Huntereb

OP
Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Feel free to use this intelligent guide anywhere it is required. ;)
a1iVgA6.png

If this thread gets locked or removed, and the other one doesn't, I won't do anything because I'm behind a computer, but it would be so cringe-worthy.

Saturosias

thank
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you seriously on this forum 24/7 just to cry about the Gateway? I think literally ~50% of the posts I see "hating on" the GW are you, it's just annoying seeing someone doing this because they have a clone cart.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey Team R4is work has always and always will be 100% legit original work. How the hell could Gateway inject malicious code into their original work. This post is blatant fanboyism, as it's obviously and clearly not true. Go Team R4i!

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You forgot to include MT-card, which surprisingly seems like the best card to buy. Does their own work and doesn't try to kill users who don't decide to pay $80 for their card. Who would have thought they would be the best team a month ago?

Reactions: Cyberdrive

Huntereb

OP
Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
You forgot to include MT-card, which surprisingly seems like the best card to buy. Does their own work and doesn't try to kill users who don't decide to pay $80 for their card. Who would have thought they would be the best team a month ago?

Yeah, I was rushing this out, sorry. They do seem like a good choice though, considering it actually has some good features that are worth paying a little extra for.

Not to mention, no bricking code.

Master X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a Gateway, bought right after release.

But I still think Gateway is acting like a sack of dicks.

hiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously? If you want to troll go do it on another forum please.

Says the one who created the "Cloning for dummies" thread. Look, both threads should be locked but you have no right of speaking if you troll first with your thread.

Reactions: Cyberdrive

C RONALDO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
come on guys! both (gateway and r4i) on the same boat! they stole others stuff.
R4i stole gateway work and gateway stole official developers hard working for years! if gateway worked for months to hacked the 3ds to play all the games for free, the official developers and publishers worked for years for just one game!
so they're all playing dirty game please stop talking heavenly about them!

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
come on guys! both (gateway and r4i) on the same boat! they stole others stuff.
R4i stole gateway

Bullshit. Did you not read my earlier reply? R4i team is all original work, they have been around for years and have always been trustworthy and original, if anything Gateway is stealing their code!

If anyone thinks R4i (and other Teams) have stolen code from Gateway then clearly they are a Gateway shill and their points are invalid. Wake up sheeple!

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bullshit. Did you not read my earlier reply? R4i team is all original work, they have been around for years and have always been trustworthy and original, if anything Gateway is stealing their code!

If anyone thinks R4i (and other Teams) have stolen code from Gateway then clearly they are a Gateway shill and their points are invalid. Wake up sheeple!

You might want to use <sarcasm> tags or some other easy to see marker. Might be taken by some users here for your true opinion else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: downloading a couple of puyo puyo ds games