Hacking Gateway Blue Card Not Showing

Katie Tamouzian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently downgraded a Pokemon N3DS from 10.3 to 9.2 using sysupdater and i have installed gateway cfw onto it. I decided that i wanted to also be able to play NDS games on it so I installed bluecardfix.cia onto sysnand (i went through the gateway sysnand mode to install it using the red card and dev menu), it said it imported successfully. I rebooted the system and inserted the gateway blue card and it wouldn't show up. I retried using pasta cfw and fbi through the homebrew launcher through cubic ninja, i made sure that fbi installed onto sysnand, and the blue card still wouldn't show up. Can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong or if they can offer any solutions as to why the blue card isn't showing up?

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I recently downgraded a Pokemon N3DS from 10.3 to 9.2 using sysupdater and i have installed gateway cfw onto it. I decided that i wanted to also be able to play NDS games on it so I installed bluecardfix.cia onto sysnand (i went through the gateway sysnand mode to install it using the red card and dev menu), it said it imported successfully. I rebooted the system and inserted the gateway blue card and it wouldn't show up. I retried using pasta cfw and fbi through the homebrew launcher through cubic ninja, i made sure that fbi installed onto sysnand, and the blue card still wouldn't show up. Can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong or if they can offer any solutions as to why the blue card isn't showing up?

Do you have a SD with the respective files plugged into your gateway blue card?

Also, have you tried to see the the blue card appears on your Sysnand (without any CFW activated)?

Katie Tamouzian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a SD with the respective files plugged into your gateway blue card?

Also, have you tried to see the the blue card appears on your Sysnand (without any CFW activated)?
yes i have the files from the "Blue Card (R4i)" folder in there, and yeah i rebooted onto sysnand without any CFW and it still won't show up

EDIT: So i just overwritten the files again (those files were on there when i used them on a different 3ds) and it just started working again.....didn't know that i had to replace the old files from that folder xD but thanks anyways for helping! :D

Last edited by Katie Tamouzian,

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
yes i have the files from the "Blue Card (R4i)" folder in there, and yeah i rebooted onto sysnand without any CFW and it still won't show up

EDIT: So i just overwritten the files again (those files were on there when i used them on a different 3ds) and it just started working again.....didn't know that i had to replace the old files from that folder xD but thanks anyways for helping! :D

Glad to be of help, sort of.

Also gw emunand mode won't play NDS carts,
But should work with other CFW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1