Hacking Gateway Anti-hack Bypass doesnt work anymore

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably @dsrules assumed that Gateway should be treated the same way as some CFW (some CFW doesn't patch the region). But he/she didn't know that Gateway actually does patch the region and have a tentative of language patching too on the latest version.
And trying to clarify @Lacius advice: even if you perceive that the people trying to helping you are misguided, misinformed or plainly wrong, you shouldn't be rude about it or else people may think that you're arrogant and shouldn't be helped to begin with.
I've been arrogant? when?:blink:

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Probably @dsrules assumed that Gateway should be treated the same way as some CFW (some CFW doesn't patch the region). But he/she didn't know that Gateway actually does patch the region and have a tentative of language patching too on the latest version.
And trying to clarify @Lacius advice: even if you perceive that the people trying to helping you are misguided, misinformed or plainly wrong, you shouldn't be rude about it or else people may think that you're arrogant and shouldn't be helped to begin with.
no, there are a few out of region games won't work without ntr language plg rather it's .3ds or region free .cia
but, also didn't know he was on 9.2 emunand

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
no, there are a few out of region games won't work without ntr language plg rather it's .3ds or region free .cia
but, also didn't know he was on 9.2 emunand
May you provide examples? While I don't play all and every game I've actually played some recent releases on 3ds and cia formats from EUR region on mine USA consoles, didn' t had any problems with them.
Games including Mario & Luigi Paper Jam, Project X Zone 2, Hyrule Warriors Legends, all of them played fine without setting NTR at all (actually I've never used it).

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a new problem, my Emunand is fully updated, but when I'm in Emunand/Gateway mode, I can't launch roms selector (pressing select button doesnt do anything)
It sounds to me like you don't have the latest Launcher.dat. Go to the Gateway website, download the 3.7.1 package, and replace the Launcher.dat on your SD card with the new one.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a new problem, my Emunand is fully updated, but when I'm in Emunand/Gateway mode, I can't launch roms selector (pressing select button doesnt do anything)
I did reply you before about it, try re-downloading the files from gateway site and replace your launcher.dat file again. I actually use GW with emunand 10.7 so I know that this menu still works.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
May you provide examples? While I don't play all and every game I've actually played some recent releases on 3ds and cia formats from EUR region on mine USA consoles, didn' t had any problems with them.
Games including Mario & Luigi Paper Jam, Project X Zone 2, Hyrule Warriors Legends, all of them played fine without setting NTR at all (actually I've never used it).
can't think of many on top of my mind
Mario & Luigi Paper Jam EUR .3ds "An error occurred" or something
TWINBEE EUR region free .cia will give Fatal error

Last edited by dsrules,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did reply you before about it, try re-downloading the files from gateway site and replace your launcher.dat file again. I actually use GW with emunand 10.7 so I know that this menu still works.
sorry didn't saw. Works thanks!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu