gateway 3ds trusted sites?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by lurch77, Oct 6, 2013.

1. lurch77
    OP

lurch77 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2013
    i have purchased a gateway 3ds for my oldest daughter i got it from http://www.buygateway3ds.com but i have brought loads of flash cards before on their web site it says 2-4 days for UK but i'm thinking they will be shipping from china are they a trusted seller of gateway?

2. jastolze

jastolze GBAtemp Fan

May 2, 2012
    United States
    If they aren't on the list of Official Resellers, then DO NOT buy from them. Besides, Web of Trust gives that site a Negative rating: http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/buygateway3ds.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=warn-viewsc

http://www.gateway-3ds.com/resellers.html
    Although, it could just be because they sell fake Chinese goods, too. That might be why they have a poor rating.

3. Lord Nibbler

Lord Nibbler Member

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2013
    Iceland
    I bought from them a GW3DS

4. Gaulwa

Gaulwa Member

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2013
    Switzerland
    Well, if you really need help, I live in China. I could contact the local seller to make sure he's selling the real product.
    Or buy one, test it, and ship it to you. They cost 385rmb here. (63$/47€)

But honestly? Do not trust a random guy on internet. You better buy it from one of the official resellers. Might be a couple bucks more expensive, but it is safer.

5. dragonmaster

dragonmaster THE WALKER

Sep 9, 2005
    Greece
    cymods.com i would recommend as i received 2 flashcards from them and run just fine and also offer paypal

aiat_gamer likes this.
  6. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    I can recommend shop.01media for Europe. They have very good support, ship fast and I ordered there already twice without big problems.

7. aiat_gamer

aiat_gamer GBAtemp Fan

May 1, 2008
    Iran

Me too, these guys are awesome. Also you can try teensy.co.uk as well. Do not buy from China based sellers...

8. Madokaa

Madokaa Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2013
    Gambia, The
    cymods have tracking ? because i saw that on gbatemp : Postage: Registered Mail 10-20 days(non-tracking), Registered Mail 5-10 days(non-tracking), but registered doesn't mean tracking number ?

9. Diablos90

Diablos90 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2013
    Italy
    Teensy.co.uk is reliable, 63£ including trackable shipping with Royal Mail 1st Class.

10. Vas

Vas Member

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2013
    Cyprus
    Registered is with tracking however it is limited and only shows the progress until the point it leaves Cyprus.

11. Migz

Migz Member

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2008
    Ive just bought from there very fast service for me fella ;)

12. Vas

Vas Member

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2013
    Cyprus
    cymods.com have exeptionally good service and they ship the orders fast. They have stock in Europe and also accept Paypal.
    They are now running a promo offering 10% discount if you "like" their fan page on facebook. Just send them a private message asking for an exclusive discount code.
    Orders take about 5 working days to go anywhere in Europe as they are shipped from Cyprus.

13. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ Spooky cute.

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    I always suggest gbatemp's official sponsor nds-card
    as well these sites are worth checking out too
    zhuzhuchina
    RHS

14. lurch77
    OP

lurch77 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2013
    my card arrived took 10 days and the web site said 2-4 days and i paid £58 sods law my normal supplier of flash carts zhuzhuchina is now selling them for £45 and i can't fault that guy