GateWay 3ds save game manager

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Big Joseph, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Big Joseph
    OP

Big Joseph Member

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2013
    umm i was wondering if there's a gateway save game manager that can tell what save is for what game cause those numbers are kinda confusing i don't know what save are for what game

2. Unjustly

Unjustly Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2014
    Netherlands
    Those numbers represent the title id of the game. You could look them up on 3ds.essh.co to find out what save is what game as I haven't heard of a save manager.

yuyuyup likes this.
  3. bartimeaus91

bartimeaus91 Stanza Blot Burls Rocks. Meaningless? Maybe not.

Banned
    Apr 4, 2014
    United States
    No.

4. Big Joseph
    OP

Big Joseph Member

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2013
    ohh ok thanks for the reply to bad there isn't any would be great if there was one well would be great if the save were just the name of the game oh well thanks again

5. octopus

octopus Member New

Sep 6, 2013
    Somalia
    Big Joseph likes this.
  6. Big Joseph
    OP

Big Joseph Member

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2013
    oh cool thanks even tho its in Spanish might as well try it if its the only one

Edit
    yeah the Spanish one is what i was looking for thanks you very much easy to use to even tho i cant understand anything it says good thing it displays the details of the save in English Thank you octopus

7. Kanarico
    This message by Kanarico has been removed from public view by Sicklyboy, Jul 10, 2014, Reason: Not EOF.
    Jul 10, 2014
  8. octopus
    This message by octopus has been removed from public view by Sicklyboy, Jul 10, 2014, Reason: Reply to trashed post.
    Jul 10, 2014