Gateway 3DS No Tracking Number?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by lamentofking, Apr 1, 2014.

1. lamentofking
    OP

lamentofking Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2009
    United States
    Hey guys,

I ordered a gateway from r4cardusa.com and my payment got approved (via mastercard) and I can't find a tracking number. This is what shows up on the order info page: 201403310002615188

I don't know if that's just an order confirmation number (the first 8 digits represent the date I ordered I assume since I bought on the 31st of march). I tried emailing them but no response. And I checked my statement and the payment went through (was initially pending). Has anyone else ordered from them to-date?

2. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Looks like a tracking code.

3. Ghada

Ghada Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2014
    maybe your order hasn't been shipped yet so they can't provide you with a tracking number?? does it say 'Processing' in your order or 'shipped' ??

4. mznova

mznova GBAtemp Regular

Apr 3, 2007
    United States
    It doesn't say anywhere on the site that they would provide you with a tracking number so it's possible you didn't get one.

5. lamentofking
    OP

lamentofking Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2009
    United States
    That's what I thought but I don't know which carrier. I selected Flat Rate (Best Way) shipping. And all of their orders are shipped via USPS.

Yeah it says shipped. That's why I'm confused and looking for a tracking number.

According to the Shipping and Returns page a tracking number is available but you are right it doesn't say that they will PROVIDE me with a tracking number (unless we've overlooked something). I emailed them asking for the tracking number though so they should provide it.