Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, ive just tested mine and the light goes green when i use a game rom
And stays on blue when there is no sd card in it.

but still wont work
It's suppose to test the SD card and flash between blue and red led lights until it finishes (takes 5 minutes) and then stay solid green after it is done.

I don't know why they don't tell anyone why it goes to solid green for some people after a few seconds. Sounds to me like it has a fcpga error if it does that but none of us know.

Mine goes solid blue whereas yours goes solid green in the same amount of time. I'm guessing here but I think yours has fcpga problem and mine has some problem linking the fcpga to the microsd card slot on the card.

Are you able to contact the vendor and exchange it? If so I would go that route. That is what I will probably have to do with mine since I have already exhausted all software to try to fix it.

digitalforums

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
It's suppose to test the SD card and flash between blue and red led lights until it finishes (takes 5 minutes) and then stay solid green after it is done.

I don't know why they don't tell anyone why it goes to solid green for some people after a few seconds. Sounds to me like it has a fcpga error if it does that but none of us know.

Mine goes solid blue whereas yours goes solid green in the same amount of time. I'm guessing here but I think yours has fcpga problem and mine has some problem linking the fcpga to the microsd card slot on the card.

Are you able to contact the vendor and exchange it? If so I would go that route. That is what I will probably have to do with mine since I have already exhausted all software to try to fix it.

well believe it or not i read on here about www teensy co uk in the uk that's was good, so i ordered it from there.
Problem is they are now ignoring everything i have emailed and contacted them via facebook, just goes to show that you really should check where you buy from first.

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well believe it or not i read on here about www teensy co uk in the uk that's was good, so i ordered it from there.
Problem is they are now ignoring everything i have emailed and contacted them via facebook, just goes to show that you really should check where you buy from first.

I'd recommend disputing it with your credit card company or bank, whichever way you paid. There is no reason for a site to be dishonest about one of these products since the mark up from wholesale cost to retail is very high on it. They are making plenty money off these. Wholesale for this device is somewhere around $47 and we pay somewhere around $90 as the end user. They could spare one end user a working new card.

As for me I'm sure with the inflated cost $86 I paid one of the vendors that supplies gbatemp, I'll have to pay another $6-7 on top of that to ship back so I'm going to be out closer to $100 when this all settles. I remember the higher priced sites wanted $120 when this came out. And the site I bought from advertised on here has a price guarantee which they won't uphold either lol.

But I guess it is to be expected. When buying black market goods, expect black market dealings. (we call this "grey area" on sites like gbatemp trying to overshadow the fact that these are from the black market).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.