Hacking Gateway 3DS Blue Card Error.

Rainbowsixvegas6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Okay so I received my gateway 3ds today and copied the manual steps in copying the blue card files. When I start it on my 3DS it says an error has occurred but on my DSi the blue card starts fine. My firmware is 4.5.0-10 U

Rainbowsixvegas6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Unfortunately I have no other flashcart to run the gateway installer... I tried the 1.45 update on the r4i website but it fails to check the cart version and won't update :( if it works on my. DSi then maybe the kernel version of the blue cart wasn't updated to work on 4.5 and DSi 1.45?

Diablos90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Try to format your Micro SD with Panasonic SD Formatter v4, and then try again to boot the Blue Gateway.

Rainbowsixvegas6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Recheck your 3ds firmware, you might have accidentally updated.
6t1bnm.jpg

Rainbowsixvegas6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Does anyone know what type of r4 card the blue gateway uses I'm trying to update the kernel firmware on the card but j don't know which version of to use. I tried the oneon r4ids.cn but it can't detect the cart so it doesn't update.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
China's Population is almost 3 billion. They clone fast...

But seriously no there are no clones yet.

there could very easily be

as the Blue card is technically a R4iGold from R4ids.cn with a new sticker, and as there shipped to distributors without them its easy to replace the stickers

alot of these factorys sell on designs of casing as stickers
doesnt take long, specially when theres money they can make

Reactions: nukeboy95

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there could very easily be

as the Blue card is technically a R4iGold from R4ids.cn with a new sticker, and as there shipped to distributors without them its easy to replace the stickers

alot of these factorys sell on designs of casing as stickers
doesnt take long, specially when theres money they can make

I meant the red card. I personally don't consider the blue card as 'Gateway' just an extra accessory. You know when you see a commercial of something you want and it says "batteries not included"? For me, the blue card is as useful as extra batteries.

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I meant the red card. I personally don't consider the blue card as 'Gateway' just an extra accessory. You know when you see a commercial of something you want and it says "batteries not included"? For me, the blue card is as useful as extra batteries.

if there shipping a Bluecard that doesnt work whos to say the Red card does either

specially with all these alipress sellers popping up when not all the distributors in asia yet have theres yet does make it seem very suspicious

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if there shipping a Bluecard that doesnt work whos to say the Red card does either

specially with all these alipress sellers popping up when not all the distributors in asia yet have theres yet does make it seem very suspicious

Psh if your using alipress there's your first problem all together :P

Rainbowsixvegas6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The blue card works but only on my older DSi firmware. The red and blue card both are legit I believe. The red card has he same pcb board shown as the images on eurAsia. I'll just purchase a ds two which should come this Tuesday and run the gateway installer on that.... I do agree on the impatient part though >_> but then again other people such as sonic purchases from the same seller and hasn't posted any issues on the forum as yet.

Pong20302000

Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
The blue card works but only on my older DSi firmware. The red and blue card both are legit I believe. The red card has he same pcb board shown as the images on eurAsia. I'll just purchase a ds two which should come this Tuesday and run the gateway installer on that.... I do agree on the impatient part though >_> but then again other people such as sonic purchases from the same seller and hasn't posted any issues on the forum as yet.

if your sure there legit

what is the MicroSD your using
as if the read write speed of it is too slow it wont work on a 3DS
the 3DS is more touchy when it comes to speed
also if you extract the zip/rar straight to the MicroSD on a PC it seems to causes problems also
so i extract to desktop and the copy that to the MicroSD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended