Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

Shotkill17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
N3DS Cart Said:
The most important thing is we do not want to get charged by Nintendo, listing at Gateway-3ds.com is definitely at high risk.
N3DS Cart Said:
Hello Tim
Thank you for your order,your order have shipped via Fedex Express shipping ,the tracking number is XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Our website is famous in all over the world,we have the right to operate independent sales,so we don't need list of Gateway3DS.
Thanks
Linda
I post Picture when its here.​

johnnywalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
you paid for a gateway for 99 $ you could have waited for a while to buy it for a cheap price nds-card.com
Sure, but I have a certainty that my copy will arrive, at least I hope so :D Mainly I do not like waiting. Lately I have been too much of a sceptic to recognize, that GW3DS is a real thing.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
nds-card.com got paypal payment... but didn't paypal have a no-flashcards-policy ? would it be safe to pay via paypal?
I think they get around this problem by making a bunch of random personal paypal accounts so they don't get caught.
The money is deducted immediately, then a order confirmation email is sent so you know right off if it worked. The process worked well for me.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think they get around this problem by making a bunch of random personal paypal accounts so they don't get caught.
The money is deducted immediately, then a order confirmation email is sent so you know right off if it worked. The process worked well for me.
alrighty then, thx. nds-card.com is even cheaper then the german suppliers, because they hide that enormous 20€ shipping fee in their buying price and then say shippment is free .... -.- fyi, german suppliers ship from asia...
so with nds-card.com's free worldwide shipment, I save 20€, ordering from germany, lol

Midnight Tboy

Trophies
XP
Country
well I was going to order (for the UK) from Teensy....but they seem to ignore emails. I did order successfully a Maximus USB AVR about 3yrs ago from them back in the early ps3 mod days though. There's no sort of approximate timeline for when might have a 2nd batch....so I'm now thinking of buying from nds-card.com, as the sponsor on here....might actually arrive faster, if china stocks are being replenished quicker than the foreign stocks are with their limited quantities and joining their queue of preorders.

Does anyone know if nds-card.com generally mark their item as low value? Last think I want is to be hit with customs charges, which would probably be around £15 or so at rough guess after adding VAT customs and the couriers daft clearance fees

Shotkill17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Mine is Shipping with fedex to and will be Here in 4 Days you Cam Track the Order on the Fedex Homepage and you See the Date the will arrive.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have imported the psp when it first came out from the usa to uk and the value was over $200 and there was no custom charges. When I imported a ps3 form usa to uk i paid over $300 for it and got slappd with a £80 customs fee & 2 weeks delay to my delivery. So I think it all depends on the customs on what they think needs duty paid one.

I bought a 60 egg incubator for my dad on ebay it was a €100 altogether and the Portugues customs held it a week telling me to provide a paypal invoice for it, only to charge an extra €30 on import tax.
I have bought something about the size of a psp box that was almost €200, it was heaver then the incubator, they did not charge me anything.
hell my friend bought something that was €15 that came in a big box and they charged him a €40 import tax.

Customs here in Portugal is crap IMO.

robo989

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, but I have a certainty that my copy will arrive, at least I hope so :D Mainly I do not like waiting. Lately I have been too much of a sceptic to recognize, that GW3DS is a real thing.

I ordered yesterday from nds-cart, they shipped same day and provided tracking number.

You just wasted $20

They replied to my question when it would be shipped within 4 hours and sure enough it was then shipped.

f0rCe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I bought a 60 egg incubator for my dad on ebay it was a €100 altogether and the Portugues customs held it a week telling me to provide a paypal invoice for it, only to charge an extra €30 on import tax.
I have bought something about the size of a psp box that was almost €200, it was heaver then the incubator, they did not charge me anything.
hell my friend bought something that was €15 that came in a big box and they charged him a €40 import tax.

Customs here in Portugal is crap IMO.

But all your ordered goods were legal. If the customs open the package (they always do here in germany) what do you tell em what it is? They are going to destroy it if they google about it and find out it's a flashcart you can use for piracy only.

I'm gonna wait for teensy though... ;)

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But all your ordered goods were legal. If the customs open the package (they always do here in germany) what do you tell em what it is? They are going to destroy it if they google about it and find out it's a flashcart you can use for piracy only.

I'm gonna wait for teensy though... ;)
I am pretty sure that portugal doesn't care about flash cart and things like that,atlest where i live
hell i know cops that pirate games, movies and music

Ahmed.t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I ordered yesterday from nds-cart, they shipped same day and provided tracking number.

You just wasted $20

They replied to my question when it would be shipped within 4 hours and sure enough it was then shipped.

how did you order it , nds card dont have gateway . its says coming soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiiXM51oBo