1. Nosmoth

Nosmoth Member
    Newcomer

Just got an email back from buygateway3ds.com
    (Dear customer
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Cause of we had 5 days off for holiday,most of orders still not be shipped,we will tell you tracking number on Monday.)
    Lol, so the whole we shipped sunday was a lie then.

2. weatMod

weatMod GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    but modchipsdirect and modchipcentral both say they have got their stock i am just trying to decide which to order from, i bet you get it ina few days to a week

IronClouds likes this.
  3. peterablex

peterablex Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    I got an e-mail too!

"Dear customer
    Sorry,we will get new stock gateway 3ds in next week,your order will be shipped ASAP.Sorry for the inconvenience."

Well, well, we'll see I guess :)

4. mrnbkhn

mrnbkhn Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Yeah I got an email too with a tracking code.
    So I checked it on singpost.com and I only got this piece of info:
    Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)
    I don't get what this means lol^
    I still don't think they're legit because now suddenly we know it ships from China/HK/Singapore/whatev.... while on their site they have two options for Royal Mail.

EDIT: Also isn't this false advertising? It's just misleading people. I mean I wanted to order from someplace in Europe cause I didn't want to wait long... I guess I don't care now, I just hope they really shipped it lol.

5. Vas

Vas Member
    Newcomer

Cyprus
    If anyone is interested i just got this status update from Cymods facebook fanpage.

"Dear Fans, if anyone needs a discount code for Cymods.com please send a private message and we will send you the code. This code is EXCLUSIVELY for our facebook fans and applies for ALL ITEMS."

Damn i already bought two gateways from them ad wish i had this discount. Although i must say i am very happy so far with their communication and quick dispatch of orders.

So if anyone wants a real bargain head over to cymods.com facebook fanpage and become a fan. Then send them a private message requesing a discount code.

IronClouds likes this.
  6. Lord Nibbler

Lord Nibbler Member
    Newcomer

Iceland
    www.buygateway3ds.com are liars
    they said they're shipping with royal mail but actually shipped my order from singapore.
    fucking assholes

7. IronClouds

IronClouds GBAtemp's Pokébro

United States
    How big of a discount is this?

8. Vas

Vas Member
    Newcomer

Cyprus
    They probably meant that it will arrive with royal mail :P

9. Vas

Vas Member
    Newcomer

Cyprus
    I just checked using my code and its give me a discount of 8.77 dollars on the Gateway 3DS

IronClouds likes this.
  10. IronClouds

IronClouds GBAtemp's Pokébro

United States
    Bah, that's a shitty discount, but thanks for the heads up. It'd be cheaper to go through ModChipsDirect if I'm in the US.

11. Vas

Vas Member
    Newcomer

Cyprus
    Sorry mate the shitty discount has just been bumped up to 8.77? wtf

12. TheBlueSky

TheBlueSky Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Possible delays in receiving your cards from Hong kong and China:

Hong Kong post recently introduced extra security measures in the form of mandatory x-ray scanning for all outbound packages. This screening is performed upon all outbound packages to discourage the senders from sending hazardous articles such as inflammable liquids and lithium batteries. So this explains the delays guys, if you have a package waiting give it atleast an extra week for them to Xray it. While All the packages with lithium batteries and such shall be returned to the senders, the Gateway cards should be fine and should reach you with the possible delays.

13. yabbitboy

yabbitboy Advanced Member
    Newcomer

I would like to think this is the case for me but I doubt it. I think my Gateway is somehow in the hands of a lucky thief / Hong Kong Post employee. My latest Hong Kong Tracking on my Gateway said it "left Hong Kong for its Destination" on the 14th September. I dont think X-raying outbound packages would take that long, as I still have not received my Gateway. I used http://nds-card.com/track.asp to track my order and my order number from nds-card is in the early "19000's" and later I played around with the order number and I see even that nds-card order numbers in the "early 20500's" [ ie: other nds-card customers who order at a later date than me ] have already got their order delivered [via registered airmail].

14. TheBlueSky

TheBlueSky Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yeah well, if it already left Hong Kong on 14th of September it should have reached you by now. The X-ray scan delays don't count. The thing with Australian Post is that they don't scan the bar codes for inbound registered mail, so you cannot even track it.

Being optimistic, I could only speculate that even though Hong Kong post shows that the package left the country, it was still kept in a warehouse waiting to be scanned. Let's not forget that Hong Kong is a trading hub of Asia, we cannot imagine how many packages and containers they receive each day at the international airport. It's all just a guess based on assumptions though.

15. GorTesK

GorTesK Mad Hatter

Gambia, The
    My order left hongkong on september 8th and reached germany september 18th and I still didnt receive it... you are not alone x.X

16. MinishCat

MinishCat Newbie
    Newcomer

Teensy update: the card got here the next day, has two stickers and it's working fine.

17. Huntereb

Huntereb GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Still waitin' for mine to come to the US East Coast, maybe it's taking a long time because I'm on the completely opposite side of the world? We'll see...

18. iQue

iQue GBAtemp Regular

Teensy are pretty decent, very good customer service! ;)

19. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

United States
    Just a heads up for you guys to remember, orders are slowed from China right now as they just finished a ten day holiday.

20. mrnbkhn

mrnbkhn Member
    Newcomer

Belgium

So you're saying everything that should have been shipped already, has yet to be shipped?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Availability, Gateway,