Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechachu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I updated the red card. Backed up my NAND. Updated emuNAND to 9.4. I hit select, pick a game and then start it and it comes up with "An error has occurred." What am I doing wrong? xD I did the same thing to run Playcoin Setter and it worked fine.

; ;

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
The thing were given to people is only to calm them down. We N3DS owners got fucked over.
Look on the bright side. This is currently the public beta, so whatever we N3DS owners will get will be better(?). Besides, we waited this long, no harm there. Well......aside from me pulling my hair over my gateway card going wonky on me on my 2DS lol.

Reactions: MrJason005

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The thing were given to people is only to calm them down. We N3DS owners got fucked over.
This update may be Gateway's response to Sky3DS and Supercard DSTWO+. I'm guessing they rushed it out ASAP, since we also know that they have a "Hidden feature" And that the next update will use Mii maker instead of Browser exploit

Reactions: sparrowreal

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Someone should put links in the first post to some tutorials if the exist for those questions:
- Installing Devmenu in emunand
- Backup emunand and restore
- Installing cia files in emunand
- How to boot into emunand without gateway mode (if that's possible)

Have to search myself for the needed info, but it could help alot if placed in the first post or update the gateway faq

:)

slowmotioning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So EmuNAND, I HAVE to format my SD card and lose all my esshop titles that i've bought?

You can back up your SD card to your computer and then bring them back over once you're done, but I've heard people having issues with their games being recognized once brought back over. I'd back up your card either way, as I'm sure if there are any issues with games being recognized after emunand formatting, they'll be ironed out.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The sense of entitlement in this thread is cringing enough.

Anyway, has anyone reported fragmentation errors when launching any of their dumped games?

It's not like I don't understand being upset about having bought a New 3DS and not being able to use it with GW, but I also did that and I'm not that whiny about it as I know, patience will bring me what I want, and not rage.

And you will be able to use it. Not now, but that's not Gateways fault. They have proven that they are still working hard on it by releasing their current progress. So they are still able to deliver. You can't blame them as they never said that anything about the when. You should rather feel glad that there is finally one sign of life from Gateway.
You should accept the fact that they don't owe you what you think they promised you (a date and time), but what they actually promised you (that you will be able to use GW on your 3DS, which they didn't proof wrong yet).

Reactions: Margen67 and Skullx

lamende

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have Super Smash Brothers and Pokemon AS downloaded onto my system, can I back up their saves and dump their file so I can use them onlin since I own them?

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Look on the bright side. This is currently the public beta, so whatever we N3DS owners will get will be better(?). Besides, we waited this long, no harm there. Well......aside from me pulling my hair over my gateway card going wonky on me on my 2DS lol.

Yeah I just needed to blow some steam off , I know this is actually somewhat better for N3DS because while others are testing it and they will release a better version for us. But all these people who are emotionally invested in GW annoys the hell out of me and defend them all over even when they are obviously at fault. They mislead, led and advertised falsely.

It's not like I don't understand being

And you will be able to use it. Not now, but that's not Gateways fault. They have proven that they are still working hard on it by releasing their current progress. So they are still able to deliver. You can't blame them as they never said that anything about the when. You should rather feel glad that there is finally one sign of life from Gateway.
You should accept the fact that they don't owe you what you think they promised you (a date and time), but what they actually promised you (that you will be able to use GW on your 3DS, which they didn't proof wrong yet).

Oh jesus christ always the same response from emotionally invested fanboys .I don't understand how can you still go on like this? How can it's not be their fault ? They advertised falsely and said that their next update will support N3DS and voilà. Please shut up already.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Could you tell me a bit more? Are eshop dumps the only cia files I can use besides the ones that I converted myself? Or can I use cia files converted by others as well? What is the 'unwrapping gift bug'?
Unwrapping gift bug has been fixed in newer versions of devmenu.
eShop dumps are like your own converted ROMs, expect they are premade.

Reactions: Margen67

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
– DOWNGRADING your 4.5+ console back to 4.5!

Does this mean that if you have something above 9.2 you can go back to 4.5? Or is even that just up to 9.2?

Thanks.

Man you guys post a lot. After 5 minutes my post has already been buried. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions: Margen67

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'm still confused in how we uninstall .cias since we can't go in data management
From devmenu ;)
Man you guys post a lot. After 5 minutes my post has already been buried. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
A sysNAND downgrade for anything higher than 4.5 back to 4.55
It's not out yet

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah I just needed to blow some steam off , I know this is actually somewhat better for N3DS because while others are testing it and they will release a better version for us. But all these people who are emotionally invested in GW annoys the hell out of me and defend them all over even when they are obviously at fault. They mislead, led and advertised falsely.

Don't want to question that last sentence, but maybe you get used to it after the same waiting period over and over again (Multi-Rom, EmuNAND... 3.0 is no difference). That's the Gateway of life and it seems like we can't do anything about it than get used to it. Or don't you think Team Gateway won't laugh about you for trying to change their ways? They always deliver as promised (even though they never deliver fast), and that's why I would defend them against someone impatient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong