Gamma Prime's Transformer Art Thread

GammaPrime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've mentioned it in my intro thread, and my name and profile pic probably hint at the fact that I'm a huge Transformers fan. I also like to do art every so often. I went on an art spree late last summer, and it wasn't long before I was drawing Cybertronians from across the Multiverse.

I'll start this thread where the franchise started, with Generation 1.

MEGATRON
This is the first Transformer pic from my late summer spree. If I did anyone else first, I may have been vaporized.
Megatron.png

OPTIMUS PRIME
Of course, I had to do the old buckethead's arch-nemesis sooner or later.
Optimus Prime.png

BUMBLEBEE
There was a time when this guy wasn't constantly getting his voice box ripped out.
Bumblebee.png

BACKSTREET
Here's a pretty obscure character from the later years of G1. He never made it onto the cartoon because it had already ended by the time his figure came out. He did get to be in some comics though.
"Wait...The humans named a boy band after me?"
Backstreet.png

GALVATRON
Proof that great power can come with great insanity
Galvatron.png

OPTIMUS PRIME (OLDER STYLE)
This picture was made during a previous art spree and uses a style I used in a lot of art I did back in 2008.
Prime.png

ONE SHALL STAND. ONE SHALL FALL.
This one pretty much speaks for itself.
One Shall Stand.png

RODIMUS PRIME
Can I spoil a 35-year-old movie? It can be kinda hard to talk about this guy without doing so.
Rodimus Prime.png

BLURR
He's pretty much the Transformers' answer to Sonic the Hedgehog, except that his debut predates Sonic's by 5 years.
G1 Blurr.png

IRONHIDE
"Aww, gee whiz, Prime! I just wanna kick some butt!"
G1 Ironhide.png

OPTIMUS PRIME (AGAIN)
Need I say more?
G1 Optimus Prime.png

GALVATRON SHOOTING
Who is he shooting though? Is it an Autobot or one of his own men? Remember. He's crazy!
Galvatron Shooting.png

KUP
Yeah, he smokes, at least in the 2005 IDW comic universe.
Kup.png

RODIMUS OPENS THE MATRIX
Well, this one pretty much spoils a major plot point in that previously-mentioned 35-year-old movie.
Light Our Darkest Hour.png

OPTIMUS PRIME (YET AGAIN)
Why not?
Optimus.png

PERCEPTOR WITH CHAOS EMERALD
This piece was inspired by a picture I saw on Twitter of Wheeljack holding a Chaos Emerald. Said picture was captioned with what the poster thought ol' Jackie would say in such a situation. I'll do the same with this.
Perceptor With Emerald.png
"Fascinating! This crystal is emitting incalculable quantities of esoteric energy."

RAVAGE
Bad kitty!
Ravage.png

STARSCREAM
He's either shooting an Autobot in the back or doing the same to Megatron.
Starscream.png

GammaPrime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@BlazeMasterBM A good 2D Transformers fighting game would be epic. I wonder who I'd main.

While we all wait for a game that may or may not come, how about some more Transformers art?

BEAST WARS
Beast Wars is to me what Generation 1 is to many Gen X Transformers fans. It was my gateway show, so why not do some art for it?

CHEETOR
This kitty was my favorite character when I watched the show as a teen. I think it's because he was sort of a teen himself.
Cheetor.png

TRANSMETAL MEGATRON
All I have to say is..."Yeeesssssssss...."
Transmetal Megatron.png

RHINOX
He's the Big Guy and the Smart Guy of the Maximals. He introduced fans to the concept of the Spark (Transformer life essence), Brought Optimus Primal back from the dead, and defeated the Predacons with flatulence. OK...The Fart of Doom was a one-off, unlike the CHAINGUNS OF DOOM!l
Rhinox.png

SILVERBOLT
He's strong, fast, brave, and smart as a sack of hammers. Didn't he ever hear the warnings about trusting a big butt and a smile? Apparently not.
BW Silverbolt.png

INFERNO
His G1 namesake lived to put out fires, but this guy lives to start them...FOR THE ROYALTY!
BW inferno.png

TRANSMETAL TARANTULAS
Shouldn't take your eyes off a spider. They tend to be venomous.
Transmetal Tarantulas.png

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass