Gamma Loader / Soft-Chip Loader - RB.ACDC

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by steviekeyz, May 28, 2009.

May 28, 2009
  1. steviekeyz

Newcomer steviekeyz Member

May 23, 2009
    United States
    Having a little trouble getting my RB1 drums to work with the ACDC live track pack, GHWT guitar works fine.
    but i read that gamma loader has trouble reading USB and I read up that I need to use soft-chip loader and install cios.37.rev.7 to ios232.
    or it was 36 i cant remember. I looked in wad manager and it went from 61 to 249 to 254 no 232...

not a big deal but I hate installing wads, btw I'm running 4.0U virgin turned HBC Wii, just recently.
    i'm not dying to play the drums on this track pack but i'm backing up my RB2 disc because my GH:WT original disc DIED for no reason one dinky scratch and it stopped working completely (please note!, btw this was when my wii was a virgin, i tested the dead disc in 2 other wiis to be sure). So I would like to know if also my backup of RB2 disc would have the same issues?

im backing it up now as we speak, so i can't tell if the drums would work. i know GH instruments work because of the wireless wii-mote. but whats the deal
    with the USB issue and backups?