Gaming Lagoon Questions

refugio

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i dont know if gaming lagoon works as i never even got a single point for ALL of my efforts, but prize rebel worked for me, i got a 2000 wii points card by email

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol i never put real information for the offers xp

Do you still get the points?
blink.gif

I'm thinking of signing up for Gaminglagoon if you don't actually have to give out real information. Besides your Address and Phone, of course.

I'm real paranoid about giving info to some random site/advertisement.

~Nero

Kachoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The thing im most interested in is the fact that you can order whatever you want with the points you get for signing up, but im still not familiar with the whole procedure

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should be in your mailbox in a week or two since with all the holiday stuff going on, but they usually email out card codes the same day.

Also, give 100% real info when signing up for gaminglagoon.com itself, but as for the 3rd party point offers... well thats a different story
tongue.gif
... uhh wait no i mean 100% real info! everywhere! support their benefactors! *coughcoughcough*

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It should be in your mailbox in a week or two since with all the holiday stuff going on, but they usually email out card codes the same day.

Also, give 100% real info when signing up for gaminglagoon.com itself, but as for the 3rd party point offers... well thats a different story
tongue.gif
... uhh wait no i mean 100% real info! everywhere! support their benefactors! *coughcoughcough*
our little secret
wink.gif

BTW, I keep getting this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: stripos() in /home/lgnjmp2/public_html/redir.php on line 8

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Materia_tofu, Maybe ask the EZ-Flash team.