elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got back from buying a PSPGo at GameStop and today is the first day of a new campaign to replace the $15USD/year Edge card with a new card that is free to current Edge Members and costs $15USD for new members. You get the same benefits as with the Edge card but you accumalte points for purchases of hardware and games 10 points for every $1 spent on New stuff and 20 points for every $1 spent on used stuff. The points accumulate and you get stuff when you trade them in. You get 500 points just for signing up and filling out the survey. It is kind of like the My Rewards program at Best Buy but instead of only getting store coupons or discounts/promo offers from affilates like BB, the GameStop PowerUp Rewards Pro Program you get things like itunes cards, gamestop gift cards, dlc cards for Wii and PSN, disc based games, consoles, accessories, etc... Basically if you get enough points you can get anything in the store. I know a lot of you still buy your games so I thought I would mention this, and of course you have to buy the hardware so why not get rewarded for it. And in my opinion the rewards are not that outrageous when it comes to point cost so for $15 bucks or free if your like me and already an Edge member, why not. You can find more info here: www.poweruprewards.com

EDIT: Forgot to mention you get points for trade ins too.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sweet....

So... how much are points worth?

like, 100 000 to buy a $100 thing or something?

elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well they just rolled it out today in my city. But its spend a dollar get 10 points if it was a new item and 20 points if it was a used item. The cheapest thing is $10 off a used game for 800points.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse