Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hells Malice said:
Anyways...

There are pretty much no games "like runescape" but better.
Runescape, in that it has a fuckton of skills and a pretty gigantic world to use and train them in...is hard to find.
At least, I haven't found anything similar.
I'm aware; Runescape, to me, is actually pretty unique in its own way.

I figured I would recommend things that are somewhat relative, but yeah, they aren't really 'Runescape but better' nor are there many games that are as such.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wasn't actually replying to you in my post, i just quoted you and put my reply to you in it, lol.
Runescape is unique, now if only it'd get a combat overhaul so that gigantic part of it wouldn't suck so bad.

The closest i'd say would be Darkfall or Mortal Online, since they have a giant variety of various professions and skills to learn. In Darkfall, like runescape, you can level any of your skills to any level you can stand to. But Darkfall is pretty terrible to play. It's full of griefers and the combat just plain isn't very fun. Training skills is horrible.

Mortal Online is the same except there's a max of skills you can learn, so you can't be a master of all trades, you gotta specialize. It's got some cool systems in place, but it's barren, clunky, and the learning curve is essentially a straight line up, since it basically teaches you absolutely nothing and there's a LOT to know.

D

Deleted-236924

Hells Malice said:
I wasn't actually replying to you in my post, i just quoted you and put my reply to you in it, lol.
Wait, you weren't replying to him, but you put your reply to him in a quote rom his post?

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hells Malice said:
Ah, okay. I didn't know if the bolded points were a reply to me or were your sayings in the matter.
closedeyes.gif

Either way, I agree with your input. A lot of MMORPGs these days always have some sort of major drawback whether it be grind-grind-grind, controls, graphics, 'linear-ness', etc.

There's no harm in trying different MMOs though. For all you know, you may come to like some of them over Runescape.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pingouin7 said:
Hells Malice said:
Wait, you weren't replying to him, but you put your reply to him in a quote rom his post?

Correct. I wasn't replying to him in my post. I was replying to him in the quote, and then making a separate post.
This...isn't rocket science.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.