games not working

Stallzart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i updated atmosphere and downloaded sigpatches. when i boot into cfw none of my games work. i get a message that says games not on sd card or console. they work perfectly fine while not in cfw. and my games are paid for from the eshop so this isn't a tinfoil problem. any help please

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EmuNand or not? Did you have multiple emuNand on that SD card? Boot into Hekate to see what emuNands it sees, then try them all to see which one has the game installed. If you only use CFW-syMMC and no emuNand, then I have no idea.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i updated atmosphere and downloaded sigpatches. when i boot into cfw none of my games work. i get a message that says games not on sd card or console. they work perfectly fine while not in cfw. and my games are paid for from the eshop so this isn't a tinfoil problem. any help please
Is your SD card formatted as exFAT? If so, it is possible that the SD card was corrupted including the games meaning you have to redownload them.

carltest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just upgraded to FW 13.0.0 with AMS 1.1.1 with latest sigpathes, and many games I used awoo to install stopped working, saying corrupted data and reinstallation doesn't work. Most of the games I installed by xci and some by nsp, but I have tested deleting and reinstalling some corrupted games, none seems to work.

I now used DBI330 in applet mode, via its `Install title from USB` option, and btw both latest Tinfoil and AWOO stopped working in latest FW, any idea how should I check further?

SD card was formatted as exFAT and I have chosen to suport this format when updating FW.

carltest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I resolved it with below steps (copied from the other thread "Invalid NCA signatures error")

Update: I was able to get around with this error, steps:

1) copy fusee.bin to bootloader/payloads folder
2) Launch Hekate by 'Reboot to Payload' and the load fusee.bin from "Payloads", don't try to start CFW from "Launch".
3) Now everything works like normal, almost all the games that were corrupted now are playable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded