OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
damn,
I just copied my touch.nds touch.ico and touch.0 from my hard disk to my G6 Lite and it loaded but didnt recognize save games and there was nothing to load.

As bot suggested, I copied save game AGAIN over it and it didnt load neither.

Why this happens? why sometimes saves dont work when I load them off my hard or sometimes even game wont load at all.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure the .0 file actually has a valid save in it? I can check it for you if you post it here. (What game is it for, anyway?)

If the .0 file does contain a valid save, the standard procedure here would be to start the G6 and let it process the save data from the last session, then either turn it off without starting a game, or start a different game and then turn off the DS. After that you should be able to copy the .0 file to the G6 and have it work.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
i did the same thing, as we discussed at a same topic before, and didnt help.
its strange, sometimes even the game wont load, like Club House, but sometimes with like this Touch of the Dead, it doesnt recognize the save.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
I replaced it with the newly made working one. : (

BTW, my G6 Lite's contacts getting so dirty and everytime I clear them it wont last long, Do you suggest a certain material for cleaning its contacts? (they look black)

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like you need to clean the GBA slot in the DS and the slot in the USB adapter; the G6 shouldn't be getting too dirty in a short period of time. I wouldn't try that without proper equipment (a GBA cleaning kit), you could easily bend one of the contacts if you're not careful.

For the G6, I use water and a cloth towel for cleaning the contacts on game carts. You could also try rubbing alcohol if the water doesn't get it clean enough. Just make sure you don't get the G6's innards wet, and let the contacts dry completely before you use the G6 again.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
I dont have that GBA Cleaning kit and already tried cleaning G6 with water, but same random thing pops up.

any more suggestions decepticon?

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
you were one of the best tempers that helped me from early days that I joined here, I remember your answers about my G6 from first days (which sometimes I browse and smile).

And funny thing is, after a year, I still have difficulties with my G6 but I still love it to death.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr