Hacking Games not showing on SC lite

iviadness

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I copy the games over they are not showing in the list, the saves all show but the game list is empty any idea what would cause that? I am using the newest firmware and converter from the supercard site.. I am coping the games to the Micro SD using Slaxware (linux) you think this has anything to do with it? I run the patcher on my PC then copy the stuff over the network to my linux laptop (it has an SD slot) and then load up the DS with passme and I see the games but no roms, I was able to install the patch without issues so I know the card is good so I am really confused it's the first time I have used it in a long time just repaired the broken hinges on my DS so I am back in action.. I tried patching in mode 1 and mode 3 and still won't show games... Thanks for any help you can offer.. the thing I plan on trying next is when I go to my Fiance's this weekend is to format my card and try to convert the games on her PC and see if it works.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, we need two (actually three) questions answered:
1. Are you trying to play GBA games or DS games?
2. Do you have an SC Lite Rumble or a non-Rumble?
3. (based on answer to #1): if you're trying to play DS games, when you boot up are you in DS mode or GBA mode? In other words, is there something on both screens or just the one?

iviadness

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DanTheManMS said:
Okay, we need two (actually three) questions answered:
1. Are you trying to play GBA games or DS games?
2. Do you have an SC Lite Rumble or a non-Rumble?
3. (based on answer to #1): if you're trying to play DS games, when you boot up are you in DS mode or GBA mode? In other words, is there something on both screens or just the one?

DS
Sc lite no rumbe
Does it in both DS mode or GBA mode but last I tried was DS mode

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're sure you're booting in DS mode and it still doesn't show your games, then something is wrong. Make sure you're in the right tab (not just the Saver tab), and make sure you're copying over the patched *.dsq files, not the original unpatched *.nds files (it outputs to C:\Program Files\SC\out by default).

iviadness

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DanTheManMS said:
If you're sure you're booting in DS mode and it still doesn't show your games, then something is wrong. Make sure you're in the right tab (not just the Saver tab), and make sure you're copying over the patched *.dsq files, not the original unpatched *.nds files (it outputs to C:\Program Files\SC\out by default).

Yep I am, I assume since it sat for like a year at my friends house unused it's just fu*&ed but its all good I was able to score an r4 with 2 gig card for 15 bucks
smile.gif
I tried every way to rip them mode 1,2,3 and still same issues.. But yep I was bring over the Dsq's and the sav files not the OG unpatched ones, I did try that but I knew it would not work.. but thanks again maybe I will have a question about my new R4
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp