Games looping (Sky3DS, Blue button)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by waves, Jun 22, 2015.

1. waves
    OP

waves Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2006
    Gambia, The
    I got the Sky3DS with blue button. The problem I now have is that the games are looping through and are only shown 1 second on the screen before moving forward to the next game on the SD card.
    I'm using a SanDisk class 1 (the fastest) microSD card and a PAL N3DS, all the backups I have on the micro SD card are also in PAL region.

Anyways, I read in the Sky3DS FAQs to push and hold the button when the game shows up I want to play. So I did this and the game actually loaded and I could play it. But the thing now is that if I save the game and play another game with the Sky3DS and then switch back to the first game, the save data is GONE.
    Also if I switch back to the second game afterwards also this save state is gone.
    It only remains if I play the same game without switching to another game saved on the micro SD card.

Does anyone have an idea what I have to do to make this work?
    I've already tried out four different micro SD cards and also tried out at least 10 different backup games all with the same effect.

Thanks for help...

2. mech

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Tuvalu
    You have been sold a old Red card in the blue button versions case. Return it for a real one.

3. waves
    OP

waves Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2006
    Gambia, The
    is there a way I can "proof" this or see a firmware version or anything like that in the Sky3DS?

4. mech

mech ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Oct 26, 2014
    Tuvalu
    The blue card doesn't loop automatically
    The blue card doesn't corrupt saves
    The blue card can hold and load more then 10 games on one micro so card.

5. waves
    OP

waves Member

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Gonna write the shop and ask for a replacement.

mech likes this.