Homebrew Games gradually disappearing from USBloaderGX?

RyanThompson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have just recently started "hacking" my Wii, and I love being able to back up my games to USB.

The first day I did it, everything worked fine, I had a ton of games including New Super Mario Bros, and Wii Sports Resort, both working completely fine. The next day, I turned on my Wii ready to play, and both of them just black screened, then went back to the home menu! I figured I had just messed something up pretty bad without knowing it, and decided I'd reset my Wii.

I reinstalled everything, and put multiple games on my USB, but those two still didn't work! I powered my Wii off, and went to do some other stuff for a while to clear my mind. When I went back to my Wii, the games had completely vanished! I was very confused, so I turned off my Wii, and plugged my USB into my computer to be sure the games were still there, and they were, but were just not showing up on the Wii. I plugged my USB back into my Wii, and then Super Mario Galaxy 2 was also missing! The games have continued to disappear throughout the day, and now non are showing at all!

Short version: my games keep disappearing one by one from USBloaderGX, even though the files are still there.

Please help me! D:

I would also love advice on how to get NSMB and WII Sports Resort working again. Those were my favorite games :(

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games disappearing from the loader is not normal, probably something you're doing wrong. I would go into the loader settings and game settings and view all the options and see if one fits what's happening. I don't use usb loader gx so I cannot comment on what is the cause.

RyanThompson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: I checked the settings as suggested by SickPuppy, I don't know what setting was causing them to disappear, but I hit a button that reset defaults, and that caused them to come back. N.S.M.B. is playable, but Wii Sports Resort is still blackscreening, then sending me to the home menu, despite running fine a few days ago...

Edit: Also, just wanted to say I love that sig SickPuppy :), and thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat