ROM Hack Games From Tinfoil "Shops" Not Saving

Greensky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just set up my Switch and I have jITS and QuotaShop in my directory for game downloads. I downloaded Zelda: Crypt of the Necromancer, saved the game from the menu about 8 minutes in just to test it. Reloaded the game and the save file that exists just says "0:00 hours played" and it starts me right back at the very beginning of the game when loaded.

Was I supposed to add a save directory manually to my new SD card or transfer my save folder from my old SD card to the new one possibly?

Update:
I downloaded Katana Zero just now: When starting it up it said there was a new update. I ignored and selected "Start application". Quit the game at the first auto-save. Tried to start up the game again and got "Error Code: 2123-0011. Please restart the console from Power Options in the Power Menu (hold the POWER Button for three seconds)". However after hitting "OK", it gave another message saying that the Nintendo Shop cannot be used (which I never tried to do) and I was able to start the game. The save file worked!

Solved:
I played farther into Cadence and got to a Sheikah Stone. The game allowed me to save and return to that point! It was just a bad first game to start out with!

Last edited by Greensky,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive