Games deleted from mSD card

Mcap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I purchased a hacked switch with preloaded games on a msD card. After almost a year it turned off and I had to inject the payload for the first time. After trying to select a game it said this software is not currently on the console and after trying to click download the games erased somehow because the mSD card now has 90 Gigs of free space. I tried to download the games from tinfoil again and somehow I screwed up tinfoil and cannot find usbfs in file browser to directly download from my puter to the mSD card. Please help!

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased a hacked switch with preloaded games on a msD card. After almost a year it turned off and I had to inject the payload for the first time. After trying to select a game it said this software is not currently on the console and after trying to click download the games erased somehow because the mSD card now has 90 Gigs of free space. I tried to download the games from tinfoil again and somehow I screwed up tinfoil and cannot find usbfs in file browser to directly download from my puter to the mSD card. Please help!

not much to troubleshoot here. If they’re gone they’re gone.

Pop the card into your PC and post a pic of your file system and we can take a look but if files magically disappeared it could be a corrupt sd card in which case it would be best to get a new card or at least reformat and reinstall.

lets see though…could get lucky.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was the SD car formatted as exFAT?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.