Hacking Games crashing (An Exception Occured ARM11)

Mubarak03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
(I have all latest versions of boot9strap, and luma3ds as of 3/17/2018, as per instructed by the guide on 3ds.guide)

Hello,
Apologies if I posted this threat in the wrong section!
I just opened up my 3DS after a couple months of not using it to check up on my old Pokemon save files.

Pokemon Ultra Moon booted up normally, then when I opened the save file I was greeted with an error close to this.
(Please note that I just googled the first few lines of the error and chose an image, that error I have linked to is not mine).

I went and updated Boot9Strap & Luma3DS and still got the error. Except, this time, I managed to dump the crash error thing, which you can find here. (I couldn't attach it to this post because GBATemp doesnt support the file format)

Hallowing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it a cart or a installed title? Also try extracting your save using jksm if it fails it somehow got corrupted, but if works try pkhex to check all of your boxes and save data for inconsistencies.

Other than that I would say use jksm to back up the save and see how your game handles a brand new save

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on an o3ds XL
On version Sys 11.6.0-39U
Pokemon Moon (physical cart) works just fine
Cia games work, it's just Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon that don't work
In your Luma3DS configuration settings, make sure the only thing checked is Show NAND user string.

Were these games able to be booted before, or did they never work? If they never worked, try redownloading them from a different source and reinstalling them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo