Gamecube+ WiiFlow Error

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Zach22, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Zach22
    OP

Zach22 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2015
    United States
    I've homebrewed my wiiu and have wiiflow. However, I can't seem to get any gamecube games on it. I've tried everything...Here's a video of what I get...

https://vid.me/e/2UbS

Am I missing something? I just want to play Super Mario Sunshine!!! :/

Thanks for the help!

2. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai snart

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    I don't know for sure, but I'm just guessing it's because there are some differences between the way vWii and an actual Wii work. Was that version meant specifically for vWii or an actual Wii?

3. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    Why are you not using Nintendont? It has the best compatibility of all the gamecube loaders (ALL gamecube games work!)

4. Zach22
    OP

Zach22 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2015
    United States
    I think it should about the same...I've seen people use wii flow on their wiiu. I've copied everything, but it's just not working...

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Isn't nintendont just for controls? Or is it also an emulator?

5. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai snart

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    I think Nintendon't is kinda like an emulator? I'm not sure since I haven't really looked into it.

6. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    wiiflow uses nintendont ...

wiiflow can play gamecube games only if the other programs are there too, it doesnt play them on their own.

download nintendont 3 files, the boot.dol, the xml and the png and put it like every other app you got, then go into wiiflow and go to settings and choose nintendont for the GC loader setting.

Do not try to install dios mios, it will brick your wiiu, its a wii only thing.

And please stop installing IOS once your homebrew channel works your good to go dont try to reinstall them over and over you never need to install any IOS after the first install ever.