GAMECUBE CONTROLLER ISSUES!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by dragon_slayerxd, May 7, 2013.

1. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

dragon_slayerxd GBAtemp Regular

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    I have been using dios mios 2.9 on usb loader it worked fine, and now some game aren't working like they turn on but the gamecube controller doesn't work on some. what's going on? Please help!

2. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    The controllers don't work at all what's this bug? and how can I resolve it, anyone ran into this?

3. Garro

Garro Pendulum of souls!

Aug 15, 2009
    Chile
    Somewhere
    Are you sure it's Dios Mios? Have you tested it with original games or with mcios/devolution?

I have never had any issue with Gamecube controllers (both normals and wavebirds) , maybe try downgrading, I'm using DM 2.5 since 2.6 had a few problems with some games so I stopped updating.

4. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    How do you downgrade to 2.5 ? I have 2.9 atm and I was thinking of downloading the miosV10 .wad into the program see if that work and here is someone with the same problem

5. soulrazor

soulrazor GBAtemp Regular

May 18, 2012
    i might be wrong but i think the controller needs a repair. just to be sure can you use it on a homebrew like snes9x gx it suports game cube controlers as refered here http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Snes9x_GX

6. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    i used it normally, and it works....

7. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    Also does diosmios disable the wii from being used in gamecube normally games won't load normally if they're gamecube
    games

8. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    Also just tested my gamecube controller with ssb and it works fine, anyone know what I can do?

9. VashTS

VashTS Beat it, son

GBAtemp Patron
    VashTS is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Upstate NY
    you can change the dm version by simply installing another wad file. if you downloader dm 2.5 and install it, you will be on dm 2.5, same applies if you install dm 2.9.

10. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    thanks so if i do that it would work? and also does installing mios v10 resolve my issue with the controllers? I put the .wad file and see no mios v10 only the past one mios v4 how do I resolve this?

11. Chary

Chary Never sleeps.

pip Reporter
    GBAtemp Patron
    Chary is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 2, 2012
    United States
    On the wad folder of your SD card, copy the v10 .wad. Then use your wad manager to install it.

12. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    thanks, and does anyone know why my gamecube controllers stopped working out of nowhere? A bug? or what? also I tried playing gamecube disk normally and my wii freezes! :0

13. Ayumukun

Ayumukun Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2013
    i have this same problem recently, i have the latest dios mios, and out of nowhere gamecube controller stopped working, it works fine before loading gamecube games or wii games but when the game cube games load , controllers dont work, i also noticed most of my wii games arent loading since this bug, very few wii games boot , others just go black screen ....

14. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    maybe try installing mios patcher v10 i'm a try that. And what's up with this bug, Maybe downgrading to 2.5 will help

15. Ayumukun

Ayumukun Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2013
    Il try that when i get out of work, worth a try.

16. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    Okay, btw do you know how to uninstalla mios mine is v4 atm, and need to put v10 but v4 keeps showing on wiigator.. How do I change this, I deleted the v4 file and have the v10 in the root of the usb tried the wad installer but still no luck..

17. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    Okay, btw do you know how to uninstalla mios mine is v4 atm, and need to put v10 but v4 keeps showing on wiigator.. How do I change this, I deleted the v4 file and have the v10 in the root of the usb tried the wad installer but still no luck..

18. Ayumukun

Ayumukun Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2013
    what do you mean no luck? do u successfuly install the wad or not?? i always install my wads with cios 223

19. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    I installed the v10 wiith wad manager, and then downgraded to 2.5 the cios wouldn't work for some reason. but now my controllers work hope this bug doesn't come back

20. Ayumukun

Ayumukun Newbie

Newcomer
    May 7, 2013
    I have tried everything, downgrading dml to 2.5 , back to 2.8, gamecube controller keeps not working, i also figured it does not work with usb loaded wii games that support gamecube controllers, and some wii games , even the wii controllers dont work, i think my wii is defective in the controller area, because the issue is now affecting wii controllers as well, some wii games dont even load (the ones that have gamecube controller compability) , guess il open a thread for this later.

21. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    you should try getting mios v10,it worked for me