Hacking Gamecube Backups with DIOS MIOS

portugeek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try devolution too, I have the discs but as I said... since my wind waker disc passed I was trying to run backups. I'll try a few more times with my HDD too and I'll search for another cable. I'm not in the way to waste more money trying this. Thank you!
Did the Wii's drive scratch your Wind Waker disc? If so, I can definitely understand not wanting to put your discs back in there. But so long as you already have the game's ISO (regardless of how you get it) you'd only need to have the disc in the drive for a few seconds to verify them.

Also, if you don't mind playing with the GameCube controller, I'd recommend Devolution r197 rather than the newer r200. Only because the verification process in earlier versions of Devolution seems less complicated.

Svanhild

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My Wind Waker disc scratched because my mother moved the wii and it fell down, so the wii get hitted (not a big hit) and the CD got like that. But if it's only once it's ok. The problem is that for loading my Wind Waker disc it needs several trys, but the other games are ok. I'm thinking in if I can't play them from my HDD and I don't want to waste money I'll just move the folders every time I want to change the games and at least I'll be able to play them.

Ah, when I try to load games from the hdd I don't get the splash of DIOS MIOS, this may be a clue so I write it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock