Hacking GameByGame.com Question

darktron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i bought an AceKard2i from gamebygame.com after waiting over 3 weeks for the other package im tired of waiting and i think it might have gotten lost

so i ordered it from there and 1 day shipping ($30 YEAH i know who cares) anyways its done now

i was just wondering if the site is any good lol or if i should cancel before they ship it.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
darktron said:
So i bought an AceKard2i from gamebygame.com after waiting over 3 weeks for the other package im tired of waiting and i think it might have gotten lost

so i ordered it from there and 1 day shipping ($30 YEAH i know who cares) anyways its done now

i was just wondering if the site is any good lol or if i should cancel before they ship it.

Why are you not expressing your complaint directly to them!?

darktron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think i writ it good enough anyways.. i ordered the first one from a diff site, so i got impatient and ordered one from a hopefully more reccomended site sense it is not on the black list i just wanted more input

anyways... any better input

THE first site was from gamekool.com which i can now see why its blacklisted.

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. GamebyGame owned by DX.
DX has cheaper prices.
And takes 2 weeks to ship (free).

For a store that's going to sell 3x the price of DealExtreme, you would at least expect better service.

darktron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No actually GameBygame is the site im wondering about jeez ppl misreading my post anyways

IT looks like gamebygame may be a site i use more often for purchases i paid express shipping and supposedly its suppose to get here tomarrow morning via USPS
biggrin.gif
guaranteed express mail

quite expensive shipping but i really want meh ACEKARD 2i
smile.gif
(They have free shipping too, buti wanted my package in 1 day
smile.gif
lets hope it can make the 2000 mile trip in less than 24 hours lol.)

much faster than gamekool.com(that has pretty much paid such shitty shipping that usps has lost my package)!

mermehma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luckily I'm in the same city as gamebygame.com but I ordered mine from DX because its cheaper. Still don't have it but it should be here by the third week (next week)
yaynds.gif

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mermehma said:
Luckily I'm in the same city as gamebygame.com but I ordered mine from DX because its cheaper. Still don't have it but it should be here by the third week (next week)
yaynds.gif
Lucky, you would get yours on the same day if you ordered from gamebygame
tongue.gif

I would reccomend Gamebygame, im ordering a supercard Dsonei from em today
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol