Gaming Game suggestions?

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im looking for a good game that will take a good while to complete. Im bored as hell.

(Also, has anyone played through Lost In Blue? I hate that game.)

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I've recently started Transformers and it seems good. (And I never watched the TV show/had the toys. It's just fun to blow up tanks.)

The idea is you pick whether you want to be an Autobot or Decepticon (By actually picking a game a la Pokemon) You follow their storyline and do simple missions like "Distract the enemy! Blow up 5 airplanes in helicopter mode" and stuff.

It even has "online" play where you download missions and try and beat people with the other game. And, like the VVisions Tony Hawk games, the VVisions Transformers game has a website and forum too.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've recently started Transformers and it seems good. (And I never watched the TV show/had the toys. It's just fun to blow up tanks.)

The idea is you pick whether you want to be an Autobot or Decepticon (By actually picking a game a la Pokemon) You follow their storyline and do simple missions like "Distract the enemy! Blow up 5 airplanes in helicopter mode" and stuff.

It even has "online" play where you download missions and try and beat people with the other game. And, like the VVisions Tony Hawk games, the VVisions Transformers game has a website and forum too.

Basically like Grand Theft Auto?

(GTA kicks major arse.. They should make GTADS.
tongue.gif
)

~Nero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That's not funny