Gaming Game Remakes

ehayes427

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
478
Trophies
1
Age
32
Location
Troy, Michigan
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
274
Country
United States
Hey guys.

i know they are remaking games like ocarina of time, and star fox 64.

what other games do you want to be remade for the 3DS?

Personally, i'd like to see a remake of Super Smash Bros. Melee, or Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2.
 

tijntje_7

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
537
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
Under your bed
XP
219
Country
Netherlands
Wind waker xD

The only zelda game I'll never play if it won't get remade.
(I hate my computer, it's laggy, can't emulate
tongue.gif
)

Edit: old zelda games
ohmy.gif

Oracle of seasons/ages

Lttp
biggrin.gif


ZELDA!

Er...
dono xD
 

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2008
Messages
1,368
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
Britland
Website
Visit site
XP
133
Country
A bit unlikely but...
Warioland 4 (i loved it
biggrin.gif
)
Pokemon ruby/sapphire/emerald (no matter what people say, I actually enjoyed it)

I would say final fantasy but to be honest I never managed to get through FFiv and III on ds i got bored :s
and final fantasy VII is a little overrated.
 

ehayes427

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
478
Trophies
1
Age
32
Location
Troy, Michigan
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
274
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
A bit unlikely but...
Warioland 4 (i loved it
biggrin.gif
)
Pokemon ruby/sapphire/emerald (no matter what people say, I actually enjoyed it)

you mean you want them on virtual console?

i meant games remade from n64 and gamecube, not gameboy!

i'd also like to see wwf no mercy remade!

that game kicked ASS!!!
 

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2008
Messages
1,368
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
Britland
Website
Visit site
XP
133
Country
johncenafan427 said:
DeadLocked said:
A bit unlikely but...
Warioland 4 (i loved it
biggrin.gif
)
Pokemon ruby/sapphire/emerald (no matter what people say, I actually enjoyed it)

you mean you want them on virtual console?

i meant games remade from n64 and gamecube, not gameboy!

i'd also like to see wwf no mercy remade!

that game kicked ASS!!!
Oh I didn't mean ports I meant just complete remakes graphically and all.
I never owned a n64 or anything so I don't know about that stuff but in that case;
Super smash bros. (could do with more characters now though.)
 

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
5,698
Trophies
0
XP
764
Country
United States
The Zelda CDi series
trollface.png





But for real, how about a remake of GoldenEye? I'd love to see it work on a portable system for once.
Perhaps Majora's Mask, Mario Party 3, Hey You, Pikachu!, and other great N64 titles (fuck you, I liked Hey You, Pikachu!).
 

ehayes427

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
478
Trophies
1
Age
32
Location
Troy, Michigan
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
274
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
The Zelda CDi series
trollface.png





But for real, how about a remake of GoldenEye? I'd love to see it work on a portable system for once.
Perhaps Majora's Mask, Mario Party 3, Hey You, Pikachu!, and other great N64 titles (fuck you, I liked Hey You, Pikachu!).

oh god,
the 3DS would bomb if they remade the cdi games!

also, mario party would be cool too!
 

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
7,025
Trophies
3
Location
Sweden
XP
7,355
Country
Sweden
I would like the Mystical Ninja games remade
smile.gif
and I'd love to see a lot of sequels as well!!
biggrin.gif


Can't think of anything else at the moment, realistically... (sure I'd want perfect dark and banjo-kazooie, but they belong to 360 now :'( )
 

NoOneDies

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2010
Messages
166
Trophies
0
Age
31
XP
145
Country
United States
Majora's mask would be nice
rolleyes.gif



DeadLocked said:
A bit unlikely but...
Warioland 4 (i loved it
biggrin.gif
)
Pokemon ruby/sapphire/emerald (no matter what people say, I actually enjoyed it)
I'm expecting a remake of ruby and sapphire on 2013/2014.
 

Samurai Goomba

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
139
Trophies
0
XP
68
Country
Issac said:
I would like the Mystical Ninja games remade
smile.gif
and I'd love to see a lot of sequels as well!!
biggrin.gif


Can't think of anything else at the moment, realistically... (sure I'd want perfect dark and banjo-kazooie, but they belong to 360 now :'( )
Yes, yes , yes, a thousand times YES.
 

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2010
Messages
3,858
Trophies
2
XP
2,961
Country
United States
NoOneDies said:
Majora's mask would be nice
rolleyes.gif

DeadLocked said:
A bit unlikely but...
Warioland 4 (i loved it
biggrin.gif
)
Pokemon ruby/sapphire/emerald (no matter what people say, I actually enjoyed it)
I'm expecting a remake of ruby and sapphire on 2013/2014.
all of this definitely WILL happen, I bet my balls!

I would like to see a remake of Seiken Densetsu 3 or a new "non-shity" game of the Mana saga (Children and Heroes of mana sucks ass)
 

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
1,375
Trophies
0
Age
30
Website
loganderb.in
XP
522
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
Pokemon ruby/sapphire/emerald (no matter what people say, I actually enjoyed it)

I quite enjoyed it, myself. Far more than the DS outing, actually.
biggrin.gif

I'd love for the Ruby and Sapphire generation to be remade for the Nintendo 3DS.

I'd also like to see Virtual Boy Wario Land see a 3DS release. Even in Virtual Console format, really. (Actually, I'd prefer it. That game has some of the finest chiptune music I've ever heard!)
 

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp