Game recommendation?

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by esoterica, Nov 4, 2008.

1. esoterica
    OP

esoterica GBAtemp Regular

Jan 17, 2008
    United States
    Atlanta
    Hmm so I'm new to the PSP scene and don't really know what games I'd like. Honestly, I only hesitated on buying a PSP a long time ago was because most of the games didn't seem appealing to me. I don't play a lot of shooting, fighting, racing, or war games, and personally prefer RPGs, strategy, and some simulation games. I already have Crisis Core, Disgaea, Jeanne D'arc, Star Ocean, and Brave Story, and Kingdom of Paradise. Haven't tried any of them yet, so I don't know if I'll like them, but based on their description, they seem like games I'd like. So based on that, what else can you recommend? I'll try a game in a different genre if it's good and not frustrating and super hard. I may try God of War.

2. Pimpmynintendo

Pimpmynintendo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 18, 2008
    United States
    Arkansas
    Strategy
    Field Commander
    Metal Gear Acid 1 and 2

RPG
    Wild Arms XF
    Monster Kingdom Jewel Summoner(worth trying at least imo)

Other
    Patapon(it's a must)
    Echochrome

Also if you are using CFW the PS1 games you love(or the remakes of the ones that have been remade like FFT)

3. gekiwolf

gekiwolf Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2008
    You could try Loco Roco a platformer , Crimson Gem Saga 2 (aka astonishia story 2, garnet chronicle) a korean rpg. One game that I didnt try until recently was the killzone one which was surprisingly fun.

4. snesmaster40

snesmaster40 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 22, 2005
    Tales of Eternia is a great RPG

5. nutta_nic

nutta_nic GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 25, 2008
    my top games are

ffvii: crisis core

god of war

syphon filter games

6. Law

Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

Aug 14, 2007
    ‭jerkland
    DJ Max Portable 1/2
    Exit 1/2
    Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (Or get Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G with the Team HGG English patch if you're running CFW)
    Ultimate Ghosts 'n' Goblins

I would probably list more games, but I really haven't played many of them (and most of the ones I would have said, have been said).

Also: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=36582

Just pick random games from the list and google them. I've done it once or twice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice